livid 2003 (1 Viewer)

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
hey guys i know that this thread prob has come up b4 but im going to talk about it neways!

who is going 2 livid dis year? who do you rerally wanna c from the lineup?

p.s i just wanna say that the ticket prices were fucking ridiculous this year> over 100 bucks is just a rip but i dont care i bought em neways... just a warning 2 every1 the BDO tickets r gonna cost heaps next year... betta start saving now!

spleen

well bdo is at least $98, but the lineup is worth it.
as for livid....i cant pay $120 when i know that some of my money is going to linkin park

Last edited:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yes, the timetable shits me, especially the last acts. LP, white stripes, gimme gimmes and the roots practially clash :S

Bimbo

Southern Girl
:( the only one i'll get to see will be The Roots...but they are who i wanted to see most. I'm going to the Kings game and should get to Moore Park at around 9:25, they start at 9:45 i think? Do you guys even think it is worth going just to see the one group? I'm thinking i should just give my ticket to a friend because at least then it won't be wasted. I'm worried about getting stuck in traffic and not getting there in time..and by the time i do get there it will be packed anyway!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hey bimbo i reckon you should sell it or give it to a mate, cause technically your paying $110 to see one band! or just goto livid, cause you can see the kings play regularly anyway.

Bimbo

Southern Girl
Originally posted by copious
hey bimbo i reckon you should sell it or give it to a mate, cause technically your paying $110 to see one band! or just goto livid, cause you can see the kings play regularly anyway.
i'm giving the ticket to a friend...because i don't think i'll be able to get there in time, and by the time i got there, it would be totally packed anyway. NOOO way am i missing the Kings game, 1st home game of the season. I'll eventually see the Roots, maybe some time next year, but i won't get to see my Kings next year so i'm not missing any games.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
so what did you guys think?
i managed to catch the beautiful girls, sunk loto, for amusement only, frenzhal romb, me 1st and the gimme gimmes, the living end, pacifier,jurassic 5, linkin park.
For me the highlights were beautiful girls, for amusement only, the living end, J5 and definately linkin park. They absolutely killed it, the crowd was outta control.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)