Lockers in Uni? (1 Viewer)

kaitoufion

HSC
Just wondering if there are lockers in Uni for renting?
Or anything like that?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
In general, lockers aren't available at UNSW. It's a bit inconvenient to have a locker anyway since you move around uni so much.

However, as MedNez said, if you are enrolled in a Music subject, the School of Music offers lockers for hire to you AS A MUSIC STUDENT ONLY.

Gillianna

HSC
Then where do we put our bags during lunch time or afternnon break?? We can't carry them all the time!!

I'm thinking about joining the Swim Squad. I wonder if there are lockers for sports people.

Vylen

HSC
Gillianna said:
Then where do we put our bags during lunch time or afternnon break?? We can't carry them all the time!!

I'm thinking about joining the Swim Squad. I wonder if there are lockers for sports people.
Yes.. you can carry them all the time :p or at least set it beside you as you sit on the nice green lawns around the campus or on the benches!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Gillianna said:

There are lockers in the gym for use while you're there but they have a 3 hr limit.

Everyone carries their bags around, you'll get used to it

kaitoufion

HSC
I want a locker coz I wanna put my science goat, goggles and etc in it ^.^" So I won't forget to bring it~ hehe~

RooRaa

HSC
N/A
Do you have to go through the equity unit for that? or do you have to be in a wheelchair or something along those lines to be eligible?

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Ouch though it seems awfully unconvenient, seeing how you do move around the uni so much, lol I need to head from the east campus to mid campus almost every day. Lol, then like in my final class I have to walk all the way west in order to catch the buses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)