Login process to internet (1 Viewer)

gn02622015

HSC
N/A
Did everyone concern about the changes of login process to internet in school ?

For me , it is very annoying . For most website that i used to surf is blocked even my hotmail.

I want the old system back !!!!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
English would be nice.

And yeah it was annoying at first. Then a friend set up a proxy. And we just browsed via that.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Yes it's pretty annoying.

All websites except for a few common search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc are blocked on the school's computers and most of the websites that come up in the search are largely inaccessible.

The only ones that are guaranteed to work are university websites.

gn02622015

HSC
N/A
how could i use proxy server if i got the ip and port ?
with student accessibility

pottsy44

HSC
basketcase89 said:
Yes it's pretty annoying.

All websites except for a few common search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc are blocked on the school's computers and most of the websites that come up in the search are largely inaccessible.

The only ones that are guaranteed to work are university websites.
guaranteed ones would of been .edu or .gov ones and stuff

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Bleh. I think I've already forgotten what was my password :eek: Meh, I'll ask my teacher in IPT today, cos she's the one dealing with this sorts of stuff :p

Oh and btw, what's with DET using fruit and nuts to make up people's passwords? I've heard about all these variations of blueberry, apple, tomato, almond...

G

gaoOO

airie said:
Bleh. I think I've already forgotten what was my password :eek: Meh, I'll ask my teacher in IPT today, cos she's the one dealing with this sorts of stuff :p

Oh and btw, what's with DET using fruit and nuts to make up people's passwords? I've heard about all these variations of blueberry, apple, tomato, almond...
The examples they gave were hilarious. They had the security question, "what is your pet's name?" and the answer was "fluffybunny88" or something. I mean, who seriously names their pet that? :p

we've always had hotmail, gmail, yahoo etc. blocked, as well a range of games sites, so i suppose i'm used to it. But they've blocked more sites, on really irrelevant things. Like "batteries"... apparently my friend was doing some research for chemistry and half the battery sites were blocked. Now i wonder what they'll say when i enter "terrorism" and "drug trafficking" for a legitimate legal studies assessment? :p

my password was a nut. my name has a large number behind it. Evidently i'm not the only person in the state with this name :mad1:

idling fire

HSC
airie said:
LOL yeah! Mine was some fruit I'd never heard of. Forotten it now.

Perhaps it was a conspiracy to educate people about "healthy" food. Actually no, it was part of a covert DET operation - a signal to the kids that have been conditioned by DET to respond to fruit names, releasing a plague of prospective grocers upon schools in NSW... Be afraid.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
mine was araza something. :S
yeah. bastards. :( no more web msn. :( :(

haha. and i don't have a number after my name.
i must be cool. :)

Wackedupwacko

HSC
lol i had mandarin ... retarded good thing i wont ever be accessing the intranet again.... =D

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Does anyone kow any good anonymous proxy sites? ebypass doesn't work/blocked now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)