LoL thread (2 Viewers)

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Thanks man. I just went to properties of the LoL launcher itself, and went to the 'previous versions' tab, and there should be something that pops up. I clicked on that, clicked 'ok', and from there on, it perfectly loaded up.
Nice! I should do that next time, haha

Rito tried to blame it on Optus last night, not convinced haha.
LOOOL!

rawrliongirl

HSC
havent played in ages D; i need to get playing again. i dont play regularly so i never get as good as i could be. :c

Examine

same
HSC
Dat feel when your game goes over 60 mins and it's like Fnatic v. OMG

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Sleeper alert. Been playing for the past few months, still not even banned/picked in games.

hypermax

HSC
N/A
vi is broken right now, use her before she gets nerfed

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Played corki three times in normals, won lane, lost game every time. Getting so annoyed with this haha.

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Brent. My biggest tip for corki is always auto attack before you Q. And try get an auto attack afterwards. This maximises the damage.

Also never use your w unless it is impossible to get a kill without it. Because it does not do much damage, and damage wise an autoattack would do more.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah, i've read about phage passive. Just had no luck with the rest of my team each time I play corki so play far, in the awkard position where i'm rarely (if ever) feeding/the worse on the team but nowhere near good enough to be able to carry or stop the team/myself from tilting.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, i've read about phage passive. Just had no luck with the rest of my team each time I play corki so play far, in the awkard position where i'm rarely (if ever) feeding/the worse on the team but nowhere near good enough to be able to carry or stop the team/myself from tilting.
Nah, like im referring to just in general. Even in early game. You can do 150 dmg with q and aa.

Also try to use an ability then aa, then use another ability to proc the sheen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)