LoL thread (1 Viewer)

wildchild666

HSC
like we have a star mid laner aka the bjergsen of bronze who can only play annie and an alright adc who can only play vayne but the rest of the team is trash
I can play jinx, corki, lucian as well

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
like we have a star mid laner aka the bjergsen of bronze who can only play annie and an alright adc who can only play vayne but the rest of the team is trash
aw thx

Examine

same
HSC
Currently trying to learn top because it's pretty much the role i can't play/dunno what to do

Starting with nasus. Getting used to his kit but my game sense as a top is horrid

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Currently trying to learn top because it's pretty much the role i can't play/dunno what to do

Starting with nasus. Getting used to his kit but my game sense as a top is horrid
What kit. Lol. Afk farm with q

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
What kit. Lol. Afk farm with q
You forgot the part where their jungler (if they're half decent at least) camps you early game because they know you'll be a huge problem later on so they want to shut you down as soon as possible.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
You forgot the part where their jungler (if they're half decent at least) camps you early game because they know you'll be a huge problem later on so they want to shut you down as soon as possible.
how to control wave, how to ward

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
The new interface is so shit

Probably because I'm used to the old interface and will take some time to get used to this

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
Oi nerds reckon I should learn tank/ad bruiser to planers or just stick to what I know best (Liss/Kayle)

Examine

same
HSC
Actually fuck this shit

Annie Top with Seraphs/RoA

You can't tell me that isn't Ebola once the late game kicks in

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)