London Mastermind revealed (2 Viewers)

Kulazzi

HSC
Bunny04 said:
scary thing is- the mother of the 19 year old bomber rang up the police reporting her son missing- not knowing that infact he was one of the bombers... and the neighbours saying how nice they were.. not being able to believe that the family that lived next to them could do such a thing...
its scary to think about it that way.. like someone living next door, in a normal household- just freaky.
Agreed. It's just out of the blue. I feel sorry for parents who think that they're kids are so good etc. etc. only to find out that instead, he was one of the extremist and committed suicide, which in Islam is considered a great sin.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Kulazzi said:
Agreed. It's just out of the blue. I feel sorry for parents who think that they're kids are so good etc. etc. only to find out that instead, he was one of the extremist and committed suicide, which in Islam is considered a great sin.
I don't feel sorry for them. It's their responsibility, esp if their kid is living at home with them to know what they are up to. I don't mean pervade every aspect of their life but you know at least know if they have extremist tendencies.

Plus maybe it will teach people not to use quick fix measures such as sending their kids overseas to 'religious' schools to deal with their problems. This is very common in pakistani families. Their answer to every problem is go to Pakistan, get married, all of which perpetuate and further these issues never dealing with them.

Kulazzi

HSC
Sweets said:
I don't feel sorry for them. It's their responsibility, esp if their kid is living at home with them to know what they are up to. I don't mean pervade every aspect of their life but you know at least know if they have extremist tendencies.
Even when some parents keep a tight leash on them, it still happens.... :rolleyes:

Sweets said:
Plus maybe it will teach people not to use quick fix measures such as sending their kids overseas to 'religious' schools to deal with their problems. This is very common in pakistani families. Their answer to every problem is go to Pakistan, get married, all of which perpetuate and further these issues never dealing with them.
I agree with you there.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The 'logic' in your sig is flawed Kulazzi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)