• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Loneliness of the university Liberal (2 Viewers)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol.....

how dare my lecturer have views which go against mine. i shall promptly report them to the thought police

AND

america bashing tutorials????? why i never. they certainly did not do ANYTHING wrong

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol.....

how dare my lecturer have views which go against mine. i shall promptly report them to the thought police
I was talking to some cunt yesterday who wanted actual ... people... bias police in Universities and Schools.

These guys seriously are just a bunch of warmed-over fascists when you break it down.

EDIT: Labor's worse in that they actually evolved out of Stalinism but there you GO.

EDIT1: Jews did 9/11

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Courtney Dunn, 19, has never knowingly met another Liberal at the two University of Western Sydney campuses where she studies for a combined arts and law degree

lol. liberal at uws. stupid and evil

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Courtney Dunn, 19, has never knowingly met another Liberal at the two University of Western Sydney campuses where she studies for a combined arts and law degree

lol. liberal at uws. stupid and evil
EVIL

EEEVILLLLLLLLLL

EeEEeeeVVVVedeeeiIell

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
the liberalism they (the young liberals) mostly subscribe to is inheretly evil and is like 'fuck u' to personal freedom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

u join the young liberals if u hate abortion and gays being married not if you love freedom

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
The Average Young Liberal is as retarded as these folk:

Napstar

Banned
HSC

Photoshop by Chadd Gunton Industries
Ahhhhahhhhhahhhhhhhh

What's funny is that after reading the article and then seeing the accompanying picture, it's like they're trying to make her look like a holocaust victim.

edit: The only thing that is a holocaust victim is HER FACE.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I know. The entire article is a piss-take.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Also:

All Arts students.

Opinions count for 0.

Do a real degree.

*Barrage of abuse from retarded Arts students in 3, 2, 1....* (Hay Neb :wave:)

Oh sweet jesus I just read the article in its entirety just then and for fucks sake. Why did they interview these women. I know why - the media obviously has a left bias and thought if they found the dumbest Liberal members around (all incidentally arts/failed law students), it'd be a far better sabotage job than any sex scandal.

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Also:

All Arts students.

Opinions count for 0.

Do a real degree.

*Barrage of abuse from retarded Arts students in 3, 2, 1....* (Hay Neb :wave:)

Oh sweet jesus I just read the article in its entirety just then and for fucks sake. Why did they interview these women. I know why - the media obviously has a left bias and thought if they found the dumbest Liberal members around (all incidentally arts/failed law students), it'd be a far better sabotage job than any sex scandal.
yeah bro universities should just teach engineering, medicine and business. lets rename them tafes. LMAO ARTS!!

awesome

Napstar

Banned
HSC
yeah bro universities should just teach engineering, medicine and business. lets rename them tafes. LMAO ARTS!!

awesome
Or just not let people like the aforementioned be allowed to talk in public.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Fuck I hate Australia. Such a collection of toe-jam intellectuals. In no other country is that really said to such an extent as here.
Dude you're such a spacktard.

We go through this every 3 months.

I only say this because Arts students are the easiest to rile up. I don't give a shit about Arts degrees tbh, I'm sure they're perfectly valid. But really, in this case, they've done the YL's a great disservice by allowing these chicks to open their mouths, imo.

p.s. nah some arts degrees are heaps gay, but you're not. ancient Egypt with majors in languages and shit, you're quite a smart man and it sux that you have to consider going to Germany to further your education because we're so shit at it in Aus.

p.s.s. friends still?

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Ok. I just realised the best bit of that article. It's lol.

It's essentially youngliberal in two lines.

Being a Liberal at university can be politically very lonely. Courtney Dunn, 19, has never knowingly met another Liberal at the two University of Western Sydney campuses where she studies for a combined arts and law degree. ''The most visible political students on campus are the hard left, who the average student doesn't relate to, which is further reason why voluntary student unionism is such a positive thing.

''Our assigned reading materials clearly reflect ['progressive'] views. Texts can be so blatantly biased it can be frustrating. One of my lecturers even had the nerve to claim that Anzac Day is a celebration of war and touted it as a strange tradition. One textbook I had this year criticised the Howard government in almost every chapter and did not question a single Labor policy. It is obviously quite intimidating to challenge the views of your peers and ultimately the views of those marking their papers.''

Dunn's family is largely working-class and Labor-voting. She grew up in Campbelltown, and joined the Liberal Party at 17, much to the dismay of Labor-voting uncles.

''I think one of the dangers facing upcoming generations, including my own, is that we are developing an attitude of 'what will the government do about it?' I think the Rudd Government is sending the wrong message to Australians that we can't function without the Government's help in each area of our lives and I feel that this is fundamentally wrong.''

She expects ridicule for being a Liberal at the University of Western Sydney, but adds: ''No-one should be ashamed of being a member of a political party in a country like Australia, which is a democracy and is supposed to be a fair country. Universities are meant to be centres of critical thought.''
Wall of text. Two choice quotes:

''...One of my lecturers even had the nerve to claim that Anzac Day is a celebration of war and touted it as a strange tradition..."
"...Universities are meant to be centres of critical thought..."
WAT A FUCKING IDIOT.

critical thought without questioning tradition guys, welcome to young liberalism

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Yeah.

One textbook I had this year criticised the Howard government in almost every chapter and did not question a single Labor policy. It is obviously quite intimidating to challenge the views of your peers and ultimately the views of those marking their papers
Let's evaluate this for a second. By your own admission you're a fairly smart person right, (not putting too much weight into this opinion).

You've got a text that is highly critical of a PM and his political party and their policies. Do you;

a. Use your brain and formulate some thought out and well executed arguments against the text
b. Whine to the media about how all the textbooks are left and it makes you :(

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
She forgot to mention the book was called: The Howard Years: 1996 - 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)