lonely @ O week (1 Viewer)

HSC
well yes actually i shouldnt make such a big deal of it, people are startign too get the impression that i want people too know

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
karen88 said:
theres heaps of us lonely during o week... i have to go to both commerce and science days, just trying to meet more new ppl
Yeah I might do the same. But I'll be a third year science undergraduate so I probably wont see much of the first year Sci students.

HSC
If she saw me she'd run off screaming onto me; i dont think uni o'week is a good pickup grounds

Vylen

HSC
politik said:
It wasn't that fun, though the four girls who got up on stage were kinky as hell.
"I like a guy who is well endowed."
apart from the first girl that wanted to be a pigeon so she could shit on that guys head

redd

HSC
N/A
hey just wondering can we sign up for the societies and stuff after o-week or is this the allocated time to do this stuff

sunny

meh.
HSC
redd said:
hey just wondering can we sign up for the societies and stuff after o-week or is this the allocated time to do this stuff
Just approach someone in the club/society you want to join and they're usually more than happy to have new people join during the year.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
yes, as captain sunny said. Come to the e-campus stall and if you be my friend i'll give you a free water bottle

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Butt-fingers tonight!
I'm so ready to jam, mothafucka.

Oh, and UNSW o'week was okay. Aside from those hip-chop azns, the anti-white asian socs, the lamely over-excited yellow-shirters and the New college fags; it was great.

HSC
lmao @ the indians in line on thursday e-spot... there was 2 indians in line, one went out to call out his mates [some girl he likes i think] then he came back and goes, she doesnt like huge built people like yourself [he's totally not built] because they all got tiny dicks .. i pissed myself laughing for a good few minutes

this uni is so kickass lmao

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Oweek was a blast.

I'm so becoming a yellow shirt next year.

I love Jeeves!! :) YAY FOR FREE HIGH FIVES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)