Lonely (1 Viewer)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i have no idea what you are so lonely about buddy. You are like 17-18 and you are thinking about this crap. I feel for you though as I am single as well but I am older than you!

But seriously there are so many other people in the world who are worse off than yourself and who have worse problems, so dont get too cut about it. but hey I am an optimist so I always make the most of any situation.

What I do is keep myself occupied at all times, watch tv, buy games, music, spend money on yourself, etc.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Darkening said:
Lol I remember takin that pic... that was 2 years ago when I started year 11!

Those were the days ....

And no shes not datin an ex... but my ex did cheat on me and thats what caused the downfall....

*sigh* ... relationships sux...

Man now I know your asian that makes it worse.....

And your myspace is kinda gay...your post is like vulnerable and it makes you out to be some nice guy etc, but then your myspace is full hardcore wannabe!

lol now I just think you are one of those typical asian hardcore wannabe gangsters. I hate those people.

F

fffffman

Darkening said:
I feel so lonely right now :( I wake up any noone is in the house... All my friends are out or studyin and I just broke up with my girl (which was good yet sad at the same time).

:(

Im turing emo!!! noooo!!!

i know what can cheer you up

becoem an abbo, sell children for booze

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
buy yourself new friends. World of Warcraft. Seriously you will never be lonely again, i will be surprised if you leave your room for more than 4 hours a day.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I find a healthy drug addiction heals boredom.

I mean, I now feel totally bored and depressed when I'm not on drugs, thus crave them more and more, but it is so fun when I'm on them that it's worth the hell I have to live through sober.

Darkening

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
Man now I know your asian that makes it worse.....

And your myspace is kinda gay...your post is like vulnerable and it makes you out to be some nice guy etc, but then your myspace is full hardcore wannabe!

lol now I just think you are one of those typical asian hardcore wannabe gangsters. I hate those people.
The typical azn wanna be gangstas hang around in pack of only azn and are all da same......

I dont hang around asians and I dont think im a wannabe azn gangsta... they piss me off thinkin there higher then everyone..

as for my myspace page, where are the hardcore bits?? zombies are cool and the song zombie nation goes with it :D..

Being a nice guy? I am nice, i have really never done anything so wrong... only bad stuff i really do is the occasional steal and thats it...

Might aswell keep the stupid photos i took, i mean.. they are who i am.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Darkening said:
Being a nice guy? I am nice, i have really never done anything so wrong... only bad stuff i really do is the occasional steal and thats it...
lol its not nice to steal....

What kind of stuff do you steal anyway?

Darkening

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
lol its not nice to steal....

What kind of stuff do you steal anyway?
Food, clothing... things I need to live.

Ohh and best point.

When do wannabes stay on BOS for longer then 1 year :p

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Are you saying that if you didn't steal you could not live?

Die in a hole scumbag, you will find no sympathy here.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
I am more lonely than you. I have no friends at Uni (no 'new' friends). I never see my high school friends anymore. As for love life; non-existent.

You can call me Bendeguz...

But you have a cringeworthy MySpace so I'm better than you, anyway.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
yeah, soz babe, didn mean to b s0 rude, i fort u were sum1 else.

so, how waz ur sleep?

Darkening

HSC
Lol gold, being single isnt that bad :)

For some odd reason... I dont care aobut her anymore its pretty sweet.. she called me this mornin and I just went... Sleeping, go away.

Dont think she will call me again, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)