• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Long breaks between lectures (2 Viewers)

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Does UNSW have any psychology experiments you can sign up to, and then get paid money?
Yep, Sona-paid. I did that a LOT last year, and I reckon its worthwhile when you're free/on your break.

I think the best one I've ever done was a research where you had to aim at a target and if you score, you will paid on commission on the number of scores within a timeframe. Made like $50 just for that. Another awesome one was a 2 hour learning experiment, where basically you watch some videos (on business management), then answer a few questions, and made $45 for that.

Worst one was the classical conditioning with electric shocks, I almost called it off during the experiment. And how much was that? $12.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep, Sona-paid. I did that a LOT last year, and I reckon its worthwhile when you're free/on your break.

I think the best one I've ever done was a research where you had to aim at a target and if you score, you will paid on commission on the number of scores within a timeframe. Made like $50 just for that. Another awesome one was a 2 hour learning experiment, where basically you watch some videos (on business management), then answer a few questions, and made $45 for that.

Worst one was the classical conditioning with electric shocks, I almost called it off during the experiment. And how much was that? $12.

I wouldn't do the electric shock one..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)