long distance relationships - do they work?? (1 Viewer)

aj_number_10

HSC
i met this chick on the weekend and we hit it (well i hit it lol if u no wat i mean) off almost straight away. at cargo bar we talked and laughed and dance and got each others number and well we did other stuff which im sure you can imagine (lets just say it involved taking her to a back alley). anyawy i really like her

im just wondering does anyone have any long distance relationship stories and have they worked. i dont think i can go through with it. i live at ryde and she lives at blacktown

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bbahahahahhhahahahaha Hahhahahahhahahaha Ahhahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha Hahahahhahahahahaha Ahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahha

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ryde & blacktown? pffft! you're still both in sydney for fucks sake aj

my longest was gong & chatswood (2hrs on train). lasted 3mths. physical distance led to emotional distance

stazi

Nightman
HSC
alby said:
ryde & blacktown? pffft! you're still both in sydney for fucks sake aj

my longest was gong & chatswood (2hrs on train). lasted 3mths. physical distance led to emotional distance
remember that chat you and I once had?

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
i met this chick on the weekend and we hit it (well i hit it lol if u no wat i mean) off almost straight away. at cargo bar we talked and laughed and dance and got each others number and well we did other stuff which im sure you can imagine (lets just say it involved taking her to a back alley). anyawy i really like her

im just wondering does anyone have any long distance relationship stories and have they worked. i dont think i can go through with it. i live at ryde and she lives at blacktown
That's not that far. I'm going to go with no. She'll cheat on you or the other way round. On the other hand, if you just both know the score you could always move to blacktown at a later date. But that option is too dumb for most people to follow through.

KrissiA

HSC
Ryde and Blacktown? That's not long distance.

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 months, and he's currently living 500km away. That's long distance.

As for it working - I guess it depends on how much you trust and know each other. Trust is a really big factor. Depends also on how much you want to be with that person... You could make it work.

As they say 'absence makes the heart grow fonder', but the general concensus is 'long distance sucks'.

Last edited:

noworldwithoutu

HSC
PoP 'n' Fresh said:
thats not long distance pfft
Yes it is long distance!!!! Its not easy getting to Blacktown from Ryde, blacktown is in western sydney, ryde is in northern sydney - completely different areas!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
noworldwithoutu said:
Yes it is long distance!!!! Its not easy getting to Blacktown from Ryde, blacktown is in western sydney, ryde is in northern sydney - completely different areas!
what the fuck? ryde is not north sydney

long distance relationships = several hours or more distance

noworldwithoutu

HSC
breaking said:
what the fuck? ryde is not north sydney

long distance relationships = several hours or more distance
NO Ryde IS north sydney, its not north shore or northern beaches but its northern sydney and blacktown takes like 30 mins to get there - FAR too long.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ur long distance is what i call nothing. seriously ryde and blacktown, and you're complaining...*shakes head* try overseas...people do that and get married...too many people give up on the things that they already have possibly found these days.....stupid new generation kids.

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
breaking said:
haha ok.
sup katietheskatie? :shy:
Not worth it. Trust me. My ex ended up cheating on me numerous times with his ex. Asshole. So I moved to Brisbane and ended up cheating on him for revenge. The End.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
sweetcherry said:
Not worth it. Trust me. My ex ended up cheating on me numerous times with his ex. Asshole. So I moved to Brisbane and ended up cheating on him for revenge. The End.
Well he's an arrogant prick and youre a slut. It was bound to happen.

HSC
N/A
I'm a really physical person. As in, I need touch. I couldn't stand not seeing/touching him for any longer than a week. I'd get really frustrated and probably start touching random people or friends. I really can't imagine how long-distance could ever work, for me anyway.
Haha i knew someone who had a long-distance relationship SYDNEY-SINGAPORE.... haha. Obviously didnt last.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)