Look Here Or You Will Fail Maths! Bwahaha (1 Viewer)

Nerd Queen

"Oh God, I could be bounded in a nut-shell, and co
HSC
No there are too many to even list but generally u shuld know every formula youve ever learnt considering that they are not given: umm off the top of my head simpsons trapezoidal, distance, perpendicular distance, two point, point gradient, gradient, all the stupid trig ratios n stuff ummm wat else the series stuff ... just everything

hope that helped (although i srsly doubt it)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
Does anyone have a list of all the formulas we need to know?
The resources section of this website covers alot of ppls questions, so have a look u'll almost always find the stuff ur looking for:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=1#1.15 (u'll find some chapter summaries as well)

Check this out, it includes some formulas (not all) thanks to Steven Cimarosti:
http://www.boredofstudies.org/cours...6_2004_Mathematics_Notes_Steven_Cimarosti.doc

and go to this thread posted by Mojako, it may be of some help to u:
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=37227

Good luck!

does this mean i'm not gonna fail maths??? wohooooooooooooo!!!

HSC
lol thanks guys

Ha you NOT failing...not likey...just kidding...i'm sure you will do fine

maths is my last exam and im gonna make sure i go out with a bang

band 6 here i come

not

chin music

HSC
N/A
Some of the shittiest formulas u gotta remember are the volume and area ones. Like VGolume and area of a sphere, cone, cylinder, area of a pyramid. They dont give u them sometimes so if u dont know it ur screwed. Other then that
All the sequence and series ones, sin rule, cos rule, area formula (.5bc x cosA), also that differentiation equation f(a+h)..., Another shit one u gotta know (even though the chances of them asking it are close to zero) is the first form of integration where u find the area of rectangles above and below the curves then turn the number of rectangles to infinity. You need to know all the formulas concerning focal length, directrix..., Apparantley in the sylabbus is the proof of the angle sum of 5,6,7.. sided shapes but since the proof is mathematical induction, which is 3 unit maths, i dont think they can ask that. Theres prob way more i cant remember now.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I shouldn't have looked at this thread
I'm gonna fail anyway

but isn't 2unit about application, not remembering formulas
we don't get no formula sheet like general where all they need to do is punch in numbers.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Outside of linear functions (ie. Q2) there really isn't much formula memorisation; or it doesn't seem that way; maybe that's just because all the formulas are ingrained in my brain. I dunno. It's mainly applications of trig, calculus and geometry, really.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
why dont u get off ur arse and learn them yourself, like every1 bothered to do.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
goan_crazy said:
I shouldn't have looked at this thread
I'm gonna fail anyway

but isn't 2unit about application, not remembering formulas
we don't get no formula sheet like general where all they need to do is punch in numbers.
if you dont remember the formulas how are you going to apply them?

~*pixie_poo*~

HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
Does anyone have a list of all the formulas we need to know?

my maths teacher said that there were 150+ formulas in 2 unit. I dont really rhink someone is going to list them all. Sorry..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Jago said:
if you dont remember the formulas how are you going to apply them?
Very good point. I know every single one i've learnt, because i've used each one like hundreds of times, meaning i've done ALOT of maths over the last few years, hehe. Good luck 2/4uniters on monday!!

Srixon

HSC
Hey go and get a maths pocket book by excel has all the formulas i think for each topic if u can get one of thme before the test somewhere then it will help u

HSC
its just funny to comment the number of superstitious people who viewed this thread!

Srixon

HSC
http://www.geocities.com/nsweducationalservice/

go to that site and go to 2 unit notes has all the shit u need people shouldnt skitz up at u for not doing your own notes and telling u to make some your own when u can just get someone else to do it for u

Good luck all in the test tommrow i woudl say u would all beat me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)