Looking 4ward to Holidays... (1 Viewer)

jellybeenz

HSC
I need these holidays badly. I'm so sick of doing work.

One more essay then I am free until exams... now if only I could start this essay that is due on Tuesday...

frenchie

HSC
jellybeenz said:
I need these holidays badly. I'm so sick of doing work.

One more essay then I am free until exams... now if only I could start this essay that is due on Tuesday...
Wouldn't be for hsty1022 would it? Bah I love history but am having such a mental block and now i am entering panic mode...bring on the holidays.

J

jhakka

frenchie said:
Wouldn't be for hsty1022 would it? Bah I love history but am having such a mental block and now i am entering panic mode...bring on the holidays.
Which essay are you doing for 1022? I'm doing the Templars and Hospitallers one.

jellybeenz

HSC
frenchie said:
Nah its for Ancient History... but dude, its killing me... I can't even start it... I have all day tomorrow though.

frenchie

HSC
jhakka said:
Which essay are you doing for 1022? I'm doing the Templars and Hospitallers one.
Hey! I am doing the one on ecclesiastical reform of marriage....lotsa fun....i thought i knew what i was doing when i was taking notes etc., now i am sitting here with 300 words and tearing my hair out. what about you?

J

jhakka

I'm sitting on 800 words of bullshit and no primary sources. All of my secondary sources are the reccomended reading. I just wanna finish the damn thing so I can start my Education one.

frenchie

HSC
I know how you feel. The essays for this course have been so painful for some reason...and he was pretty severe on the first essay so i need to pull something good out for this one.

J

jhakka

I managed to do better than expected on the first, so I can afford to just pass this one. But then again, I'm only trying to pass History. I like all the (fighting related) info, but there's too much to learn.

frenchie

HSC
Well goodluck with it...my intention is to pretend it is due tomorrow and pull an allnighter...it has to work....there is too much else due to waste another night on it. I'm now reading through some of gratian and a couple of other primary sources - so hard to understand without being mr pryor lol. How many sources you using total? i'm thinking 5-6 :chainsaw:

J

jhakka

I just finished mine now, and I used 5 primary sources. I really can't be bothered finding any more.

Handing it in tomorrow after the token proofread on the train. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)