Looking for 2 people to share four bedroom beauty in wagga ASAP! (1 Viewer)

jabba_wocky

Uni Bum
HSC
Im still calming myself after seeing the best house. i am currently seeking two people to share a four bedroom house located in kooringal. The house lies 5mins from the uni bus route and is only a 10min walk to the mall. THis house features

4 bedrooms all with built in robes, large enough to fit a king size bed
two showers, one bath and two toilets.
big lounge room and dining area.
backyard
powerful A/C
streetside parking
big kitchen.

rent is $260 p/w and bond is $1040.

the individual will pay their share which works out to be $65 p/w plus $260 for the bond! and bills will be split.

We don't care who you are or what your studying, all we need is two more people ASAP. We plan on putting the application in this wednesday coming! so haste is needed. the only thing the house needs is a microwave and a fridge.

SMS me or ring me on 0400863495 between saturday and tuesday.

in the meantime here are some photos of the place. the guy is me.

http://athene.riv.csu.edu.au/~kcomte01/house/

just click on the JPG files.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
wow that place looks good as. If i wasnt already set up id definately give ya a buzz. nice photos as well. :)

svensk

HSC
N/A
Don't suppose this is still available?

Need a place ASAP.

Royalte

Qualified Bludger
HSC
hey,
my dest friend and i both got into wagga-i amstill in shock, but there is no way were gonig to be split up. we were accounting for rent assistence but have just found out neither of us are likely to get it. Is the place still avalible with both spots? i cant defently say yes or anything-if you like you can send me an email at liquid_crystal4@hotmail.com as i check that all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)