do any of you guys have a tutor? or maybe u know somebody who tutors
pls help me :)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
mismatch said:
Hey guys,

I did my HSC last year and got 94 for my ESL (state rank). One of my text was The China Coin. I've got a handful of notes, but I am only interested in selling them (as they were all hand written). Anyone interested?

My phone number is 04 1234 9862

Also, I am willing to tutor ESL on weekends around the Epping area. My charge rate is $50/hr. I am currently doing Bachelor of Law/ Bachelor of Business at UTS. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
lol, good luck getting that rate.

jannny

HSC
Which part of the ESL subject do u need tutor at?

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
mismatch said:
I am offering not only tutoring ESL, but a chance to gain a cadetship. I can promise an Yr 12 experience you will never forget.

I came to Australia in 2005, and did my HSC in 2006. I managed to get state ranking for ESL and a cadetship.

Dont judge my price unless you can beat me.

I am not doing this cz im a jobless bum, once I do tutor someone, I will offer them the best (not like most people out there, doing it for the work experience or money, etc.)
You got second in the state for ESL with grammer like that? :rofl:

Last edited:

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
mismatch said:
I am offering not only tutoring ESL, but a chance to gain a cadetship. I can promise an Yr 12 experience you will never forget.

I came to Australia in 2005, and did my HSC in 2006. I managed to get state ranking for ESL and a cadetship.

Dont judge my price unless you can beat me.

I am not doing this cz im a jobless bum, once I do tutor someone, I will offer them the best (not like most people out there, doing it for the work experience or money, etc.)
Sadly I can beat you :D My grammar makes sense! ESL = A joke. Cadetship = Pretty average.

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
over9k said:
ROFL!!! Nice catch :D! And By the way mate I was only teasing you a little. Second in the state is nothing to poke a stick at :)

CurioCity

Banned
HSC
N/A
tracyquang said:
hello everybody :wave:
i m looking for a tutor for esl
do any of you guys have a tutor? or maybe u know somebody who tutors
pls help me :)
Hi there,

Just to make sure you have checked out all your options, you can visit CurioCity - Australian Tutor / Coach Directory.

There are a pool of experienced tutors and past HSC students on the subjects you're after - for you to select from.

Here's the current list of English/ESL tutors:
http://www.curiocity.com.au/searchre...sp?Subjects=10

Good luck!

EPT

HSC
Hi, I will only charge $20/hour.

I am especially confident in teaching you the essentials of essay writing. I have had over 2 yrs experience in private tuition.

If you are interested, please feel free to e-mail me at: english_private_tutor@yahoo.com

Thanks =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)