Looking for good economics notes? 99.95 notes right here (1 Viewer)

kiwi703

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I graduated in 2013 and achieved my goal ATAR which was 99.95. It was hard work but there's a pretty set formula to achieving it and I've explained it in some of my previous posts.

I used Tim Riley's Economics Textbook combined with Bulmer and a lot of Ross Gittins' essays. Each had good things to add - Riley had nice theory, Bulmer presented stats well and Gittins had good social commentary (and on your extended responses, you want some social commentary in there). It's a nice amalgamation of all these texts.

These are an enormous set of notes. It's about 64 thousand words and 164 pages, so these notes do not miss anything. You read these notes: you have everything you need to study for that final exam and every other exam.

The good thing is that it doesn't 'read like a textbook'. It reads more like a conversation and I made it to be easy to understand. That's why previous people to have bought my notes have commented that it's easy to flick through the notes and cover a lot of content quickly compared to the textbook. You'll find it easy to read and not 'slow' like a difficult book, because a student your age in your generation wrote it.

Initially I only wrote these notes for me. I wrote them in my final year, for my own revision only. They were my secret that I never shared with other students. Once they were complete I forgot about my textbooks and only used these (and the internet for some statistics) to study for my trials and HSC, and was happy to get a mark of 96 in the HSC (a band 6). To be specific, I got 94/100 in the final exam so I dropped 6 marks.

My HSC is long over but the syllabus remains, so these notes are still of use to people. The statistics are undoubtedly a little out of date so I've kept the price reasonable, and if you're interested in buying them here is the link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)