Looking for Hist Ext Tutor (1 Viewer)

Michelle Lin

HSC
Hi, I'm looking for someone in the Sutherland or St George area or someone who can travel there to meet me and help me understand what is necessary to get into the E4 range. For my half yearlies exam I got 20/25 which was the top B range mark for the exam but I just winged it and have no real idea what I have to write about.

I'm pretty set for my major project but stuck on how to structure it and I'm a little intimidated by my school teachers (they're great but I have a heavy dose of social anxiety that just multiplies every time I set foot into the school) and I just need to know what I have to include. I feel more secure asking for help from someone who’s not ranking me against everyone else.

I’d like a teacher or a recent previous Hist Ext student with high marks or a previous student with lots of experience tutoring with great results. I go to a moderate selective school with 10 other people in my History Extension class so I need to perform well for a good scaling/rank.
Please send me your details and rates.

I’d also love to see good previous examples of projects because I’m having trouble picturing the structure e.g. how much footnotes look appropriate per page, what type essay structure, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)