Looking for: LEGAL STUDIES TUTOR (1 Viewer)

Catwalk

HSC
i'm looking for a legal studies tutor that will help to consolidate my knowledge of the course and will also help with assessment tasks and essays.

i live in the st. george area but am willing to travel (not too far), or meet up at a library.

any offers will be considered.

thanks. :)

cantoboi

hi, i can offer you tutoring for legal. if you want more details please send me an e-mail to z3158122@student.unsw.edu.au and i will provide you with more details. I do Commerce/Law in UNSW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catwalk

HSC
jennibeans: my focus studies are Family and Workplace

goan_crazy: you live too far away!, or else i'd definitely consider you

SuZiE HiGh

SuZiE HiGh
HSC
HEY!

I am a Legal Studies Tutor in the Hills District. I achieved a UAI of 100 in my HSC, with 95% in Legal STudies. All 5 of the students I tutored for the 2005 HSC achieved Band 6 results in Legal Studies.

If you're looking to ace in the HSC in Legal STudies, email me at flythangz@hotmail.com for more information!

hungryesta

HSC
hi this is esther, im from the ryde area and i am looking for a legal studies tutor myself

please contact me on 0433326057 or send me an email to hungry_esta@hotmail.com if you have any recommendations.

I am willing to travel around the ryde area or even up to the strathfield area

thanks!

michelle_smerdo

HSC
I am an English, history, geo and LEGAL STUDIES tutor for yr 11 and 12 students. I am currently studying Journalism/Law first year at University.

I currently tutor 10 hours a week but have a few time slots available for tutoring. I am available to tutor in the city, probably the state library suits best.

Hope to hear from you

Michelle Smerdon - 0423429757

seva6491

HSC
Hi my name is Sarah Evans

I am an experienced Legal Studies tutor in the St George area. I was ranked 2nd in the state in the 2007 HSC for Legal Studies and am currently studying law at USYD. I have been tutoring since this date.

Other results:
- UAI 99.85
- 1st state PDHPE
- 10th State Economics
- 96 Advanced English.

Please contact me if you still need a tutor.

Regards
Sarah Evans

edney2

HSC
I'm looking for a legal studies tutor at the moment, im in year 12 and need help with my essay writing and assessments. I live in the inner west and go to school in Glebe.

Any offers will be considered.
Thanks,
Molly :)

edney2

HSC
crime, family law and im not sure about the last one yet

edney2

HSC
you sound really good/ perfect but we live in summerhill which is very far fromo you, is there anyway we could still meet??

edney2

HSC
re: sarah evans

im in the innerwest area, is there anyway we could meet half way??

danka26

HSC
Attention !! Legal Studies tutoring available by a female Legal Studies teacher (Current HSC Legal Studies Marker)
Topics: Family Law/ Crime and the Law/ World Order/ Consumer Law/ Preliminary core
Day: Monday only
Times available: 5pm/6pm/7pm
Price: $65/hr neg

If you're interested send an email to me (Danka) oleandercreations@yahoo.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)