• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Looking for MedEntry/ICARUS trial exams... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tru7h

HSC
My school strongly discouraged us from doing MedEntry or ICARUS preparation courses, and thus I don't have any of their papers, which I have heard to be quite beneficial.

If anyone might have them, and be prepared to scan them for me... I have last years UMAT exam, which I hear is almost impossible to find.

I've run out of papers to do as I literally know every single answer off by heart...

If you have the papers, PM me for further information.

Last edited:

tru7h

HSC
woahh how did you manage to get last years umat exam? :O
Its not exactly official... My biochem tutor is in 2nd year mbbs, and he just passed it on... Apparently med students collect this stuff to make a buck :D

Looks like its written by a typewriter and some questions are missing... But its definitely UMAT, apparently from last year.

jules.09

HSC
The real umat exam? I'd totally want a copy. :p

mtsmahia

HSC
i also want last year Umat , LOL, i can send you some medentry trials inexchange

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
LOL. Do u srsly have the exam. Acer is really strict on not letting anything leak out. u full write ur test booklet number and everything aswell. I jst wana know how he managed to get the questions lol.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Lol it's a huge scam. He's trying to steal other people's resources they've bought.

Don't trust him. Moderators, ban and remove thread please. I've got evidence if required.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Lol it's a huge scam. He's trying to steal other people's resources they've bought.

Don't trust him. Moderators, ban and remove thread please. I've got evidence if required.
If you've got evidence, why don't you directly contact moderators?

tru7h

HSC

Unbelievable.. how can someone be so impatient... If your going to be that rude you can find the papers elsewhere.

ibjunk@live.com says: (7:37:56 PM)
net might cut out as im moving around the house.. but just stay online if so
[яєѕнα∂] αzιzι αѕ 123. says: (7:37:59 PM)
I'm getting a feeling that this is a scam:
1. A scanner being full of dust doesn't mean you have to start again.
2. Your net isn't slow as shit. It didn't take long to send the first medentry paper.
3. New BOS member.

[яєѕнα∂] αzιzι αѕ 123. says: (7:38:19 PM)
4. Don't know why you're moving around the house.
ibjunk@live.com says: (7:38:21 PM)
lol
ibjunk@live.com says: (7:38:30 PM)
hold on.. jesus.
[яєѕнα∂] αzιzι αѕ 123. says: (7:38:40 PM)
yeah 3 minutes
[яєѕнα∂] αzιzι αѕ 123. says: (7:38:43 PM)
doesn't take long to upload a page
[яєѕнα∂] αzιzι αѕ 123. says: (7:39:07 PM)
otherwise I'm posting on BOS that it's a scam lol

Coulden't even wait 3 minutes... Good luck :)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
LOL funny how you edit some parts of the conversation :). And there's more to it, which I've sent to mods. Good luck to you too :haha:

tru7h

HSC
LOL funny how you edit some parts of the conversation :). And there's more to it, which I've sent to mods. Good luck to you too :haha:
I don't mind posting the rest... Where you were an ungrateful little shit and couldn't wait for me to finish scanning... I'm on a wireless network, so when I go the scanner, yes my net may cut out..

Fact is, I was talking to someone else while scanning, who had already sent me all you had to offer. Regardless, I was going to give it to you.. If anyone missed out it was you :<

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Hmm.. It's very hard to determine if it's really a scam or not...
Anyone who already traded?

Last edited:

bradpitt

HSC
Hmm.. It's very hard to determine if it's really a scam or not...
Anyone who already traded?
My girl friend did UMAT last year and got 208 raw. She said she could remember the questions if she sees them. So

mtsmahia

HSC
looks like my chances of seeing last years paper are going out..:mad1::bomb:
LOL....but naaa, i dont think he has it, cuz he would of posted it by now

tru7h

HSC
Thats it people, ive come what I came for :D

Am only looking for ICARUS papers... if they exist.

Stop PMing me with uploaded medentry files.. I already have them.

Some very lucky people out there :D Post to show the idiot that im not a scammer...

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
They do exist, right here in a binder above my desk. I snatched every single webpage from Medentry and Incarus with the use of a handy little free program. In addition, I also have photocopies of Amepps materials. Will I part with them though? I don't think so.

I'll tell you a little story. One day I wrote a message on BOS stating that I am planning to provide all students with a digital copy of one of these companies materials, next day I had and email in my account with my name, address and phone number and the details for a lawyer who was ready to move if I uploaded the content.

I don't doubt that I would've ended up in court. But IMHO I find it dreadfully hypocritical for these companies to be spitting chips in regards to copyright. They're all fucking slugs who rip off one another, and you.

To this day I don't know how they obtained my personal details.

RESPECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)