looking to tutor maths 2u/3u/english students (1 Viewer)

foreva.me

HSC
[FONT=&quot]I’m looking to tutor high school students interested in mathematics 2U/3U/english tutoring to attain the highest marks possible. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I received a UAI of 96 upon completing the HSC in 2008 and have been accepted an offer into a Bachelor of Commerce degree at University of Sydney. I will be completing a double major in finance and accounting.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I live in the Beaumont Hills/Kellyville/Castle Hill region and only charge $25/hour.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have collaborated and personalised an extensive range of helpful notes and past papers which I am more than happy to share with my students. They include well-organised content with worked solutions. Among these resources, I have many text books such as Cambridge, Fitzpatrick, Phoenix, Excel etc. I can recommend texts, help work through unseen texts, enhance comprehension and essay skills for English. For maths, we can work through various questions, where I will provide explanations that bring along easy understanding.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]However, whether it is for English or maths, I will be able to pinpoint weak areas and transform them into strengths, help you develop a strong foundation of the course syllabus, be attentive to detail and offer scrupulous help in order for my students to attain their maximum potential. Thus, with the student and tutor working together, I am convinced that the results will be pleasing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For more information, please contact Gina on 0415 280 999, foreva.me@hotmail.com or simply PM me or reply to this post. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)