Loose belly fat? (1 Viewer)

whatafeeling

HSC
Re: Lose belly fat?

Firstly, burn more calories than you eat, to burn fat

and not necessarily eat less, but rather eat healthier-substitute your meals with the good stuff such as veges, fruits and complex carbs (brown rice, oats etc.) which will keep you fuller for longer.

Secondly, by substituting bad food with good food, you don't shock your system like some of those horrible crash diets which result in you gaining all the weight back eventually. What I mean is that crash diets where you eat next to nothing compared to how you normally eat, and just starve yourself until the next tiny meal generally slow your metabolism down and when you slip up, you may gain all the weight back (because your body doesn't know when it will get it's next proper meal, so more fat is stored in your body) - which is why crash diets are bad.

Basically, to lose weight and become healthy, you need to make a lifestyle change, where you exercise and eat good and I'm sure after you conduct further research, you will understand how to make this lifestyles change.

So basically, this is how you can lose belly fat and make sure it stays off.
Good Luck!

jackyjack96

HSC
The calories in calories out diet is a myth. It all comes down to carbs. Carbs are responsible for spiking insulin (aka weight gain).

Best thing you can do is cut down on your carbs: grains & sugar (yes fruit is sugar too...)

Conventional wisdom has failed...why else do we have all these people on low fat diets and restricting calories without any success?

You can't really target belly fat per se it's more a matter of losing body fat everywhere if that makes sense (belly fat included)

Suss out the websites: 'Marks Daily Apple' or 'Diet Doctor LCHF' they'll explain it all better than me...e.g. what foods to eat & not, science/studies behind it, meal ideas, carbohydrate curb, etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)