Lose it or not? (3 Viewers)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
i thought.. maybe im naive.. that guys like to have sex... hence i thought they wouldnt care. could you enlighten me?
Thats a bit of an ignorant view you hold. Guys are no different to girls; they have emotions, and experience the same feelings girls do. There are some girls out there who are sluts and dont care about their virginity in the slightest, but you dont generalise and stereotype your own sex, do you?

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
If you have someone in mind that you would want to do it with first or you really value the concept of virginity, then yeah save it and tell her you'll think about it.

Depends on your feelings towards the chic really, I know I wouldn't want my first time to be with a random or a best friend, but with somewhere in between.

Tho, you're gonna lose it one day anyway.

Yarg

HSC
well there's at least three people id rather lose it too, so maybe ill wait a month and get back to her...

K

katie_tully

What's with all this bullshit about "do you care about her", etc, etc. Your penis is there for a reason. To insert. Insert it already.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
What's with all this bullshit about "do you care about her", etc, etc. Your penis is there for a reason. To insert. Insert it already.
I like your style!

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Here I'll take a quote from my friend's monologue for Drama...

"I never really understood why people say 'losing virginity'.. What are you really losing? The absence of something.. Which is nothing... So really you're gaining non-virginity.. Gaining sexual experience."

and I'll contradict that by saying that I'm making sure anyone I sleep with is someone I love.. Not just a rando.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
chelzmalee said:
Here I'll take a quote from my friend's monologue for Drama...

"I never really understood why people say 'losing virginity'.. What are you really losing? The absence of something.. Which is nothing... So really you're gaining non-virginity.. Gaining sexual experience."

and I'll contradict that by saying that I'm making sure anyone I sleep with is someone I love.. Not just a rando.
did you love me?

santaslayer

HSC
I'd say lose it if she's hot.
If she's dog ugly then hell no.
You dunno what it'll do to u mentally.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yarg said:
Hmmm, shes not dog ugly, but she isnt uber hot...
Who cares about just looks, it only matters if you find the whole package attractive.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
jumb said:
Who cares about just looks, it only matters if you find the whole package attractive.
Looks are a major factor in terms of fuck buddies.
Relationships, yes obviously the whole package...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Minai said:
Looks are a major factor in terms of fuck buddies.
Relationships, yes obviously the whole package...
Major yes, but not the sole part to base any decision on.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I guess so..but he said he had options, and if it were sex with no strings attached, I'd much rather go the hot one rather than the average looking intelligent one

carpediem

HSC
if you're asking people on the computer if you should lose your virginity, i would say yes lose it right now

Last edited:

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
what happened to us, we're so cynical and because of that, i think we block out any opportunity of accepting a concept of enjoying our "first time" and not regreting it or waiting for a proper relationship in order to experience it.

"just do it"? "make sure she ain't dog-ugly?"

requesting to be your "fuck buddy"

maybe im morally conservative about it but i went through a stage where i didn't care about what would happen who i could or would sleep with... and well the opportunity came up twice to just have a 'fuck buddy' and get it over with.. but i chose not to.

it was probably because of respect and pride for myself. Either way i dont think you should through it away and if you already have well... then that was your choice.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Argonaut said:
So is this before or after we've shown all the sensitivity of a rusty machete?
Well, that all depends on whether you consumed alcohol before or after the rusty machete facade...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
just go with the flow and shag her already :p

of course, everyone has a different idea of losing their virginity - stating the obvious, there are plenty of girls and guys out there who will only do it with someone they love, and also plenty of girls and guys who will lose it, drunkenly, in a walk-in wardrobe with a nameless person. (yes, my friend's done it :p) you shouldn't be asking US about your virginity, but thinking about your own beliefs, morals, libido etc :p

and a little OT, the whole "special night, candlelit dinner, romantic music" thing is just stupid anyway. i'm getting a sense of deja vu here (ie i'm sure i've mentioned this before), but i remember talking to a close friend about it - when you're still a virgin, you're itching to lose it, and right after you've lost it, you feel like "omg i've joined elite world of non-virgins"... and quite soon after that you realise that it's no big deal anyway.

i lost it to a guy i loved and though it certainly wasn't candlelit or highly romantic, and was possibly the most physically painful experience i've ever encountered, i don't regret it.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Yarg said:
Im contemplating losing my virginity to somebody i don't care about in anyway, she just asked if i wanted to be her fuck buddy... and well, i agreed because besides this it will be a long time before i see any sort of action.

Is virginity worth losing to someone you love, with today's generation it feel like the word has lost all meaning...

Anyway, just looking for other opinions. Not about virginity in general.

But about me, here ill put down a bit more info. I recently told another best friend i liked them, to get rejected. Shes a flirt and continues to flirt with me every day. But i doubt she's interested. she's just a flirt.

Now i have a problem with confidence and have had plenty of chances to kiss other girls i find physically attractive. But i can't work up the courage. I think getting sex on a regular basis and increasing my overall skill and confidence with women would help. But im not sure, im an emotional kind of dude but lately ive been feeling... numb to say the least. Maybe thats the alcohol though :/
I think that posting on here you know everyone is going to say go for it.

Think about what you really want. You used words like numb, alcohol, confidence, emtotional - you're obviously upset and hurt over the rejection. Will doing it make you want her more, feel more worthless or get over her and increase your confidence? - think about this truthfully, not in a "she doesn't want me so i don't give a fuck about anything" way. Do whatever you want.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)