Losing my motivation... (1 Viewer)

adidasboy

weee
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
its hard to just say become motivated again. i think the best solution is go see the counselor.
p.s. foram no one cares that you topped english. the thread is about losing motivation i don't see how what you have said contributes to the topic.
He's an inspiration to the threadstarter. As we know, English is his weakness. He's trying to proving the point that if he can top English, the threadstarter can get that 98 UAI.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
adidasboy said:
He's an inspiration to the threadstarter. As we know, English is his weakness, he's trying to proving the point that if he can top English, the threadstarter can get that 98 UAI.
OP can get a UAI of > 98 without foram being self absorbed and talking about how well he did.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
OP can get a UAI of > 98 without foram being self absorbed and talking about how well he did.
what does OP stand for?
so a threadstarter = OP
lol cmon a bit of lil inspiration from foram won't hurt :p

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
adidasboy said:
what does OP stand for?
so a threadstarter = OP
lol cmon a bit of lil inspiration from foram won't hurt :p
OP = original poster
it may actually have an opposite effect where they OP gets more depressed to see everyone doing well but OP isn't. i think it is called: rubbing it in.

skynet89

HSC
you're in year 11 relax. start working about 2 months before the hsc exams you'll be right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)