Lost (1 Viewer)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's Boone.
Oh right. LOL yeah, shows how much i watch the show huh. Anyhow, Boone is fine.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
LOL i think you people are missing my point of my comment! But yes. DOONE is fine.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
waterfowl said:
Sawyer wrote that letter himself to the 'real' Sawyer.
He tried to scam that girl and her husband in order to pay off his debt to that guy, but when he saw their kid, he realised he had become the same man he was hunting.
who's the real sawyer ? was sawyer his dad's name ? :confused: kate said something like "sawyer's not your name is it"... didn't get that.

routemarker said:
Hey they've all ben good!!! so there may be no lesbian kisses, or bitch slaps but its quality drama.
Hell yeah.
Lost does NOT compare to the OC at all, and in that way, is 10000000 x better. It's been good from the start.

Sphyx said:
yeh, the ad for the last Lost ep was that someone "goes"....sayid left :p
oh what ? so one of our favourite characters doesn't actually die ?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
who's the real sawyer ? was sawyer his dad's name ? :confused: kate said something like "sawyer's not your name is it"... didn't get that.
The real Sawyer is the guy who his mother cheated with and when Sawyer's (the Sawyer on the show) dad found out he killed his wife and then himself:).

Annegelic said:
oh what ? so one of our favourite characters doesn't actually die ?
Well did you see anyone die;)?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
If only you knew... Episode 20, best episode so far.
I do know, i watched episode 20. I think i replied before i saw it. It is by far the best episode. Things get very big from now. It will be intense until the finale.

I dont think the flashback had any bearing on the episode in question. The 2 events outshined it.

For those that want to know. Sawyers real name is...
James

waterfowl

HSC
Merethrond said:
The real Sawyer is the guy who his mother cheated with and when Sawyer's (the Sawyer on the show) dad found out he killed his wife and then himself:)
Or if you want it in simpler terms, lets call the character of Sawyer on the show Bob.

Now Bob had two parents; Bob's mother started cheating on Bob's father with a guy named Sawyer. Sawyer then used Bob's mother to get money from Bob's father. Bob's father found out after Sawyer had taken his money, that it was a scam and Bob's mother had been cheating on him.
Bob's father then killed Bob's mother, and then himself.
Bob then wrote a letter to Sawyer, the one which you heard on the show.

Bob attempted to scam a married woman who he was screwing, and her husband for money to pay off his debts. When Bob saw that they had a child, he realised he (Bob) had become just like Sawyer.

Hence, he probably decided to take on Sawyer's name to remind himself.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Merethrond said:
The real Sawyer is the guy who his mother cheated with and when Sawyer's (the Sawyer on the show) dad found out he killed his wife and then himself:).
ok i had to think about that for 10 minutes, but i get it now except i still don't see why he'd want people to call him "Sawyer" when the real Sawyer was a bad person..

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
because the sawyer in the show turned out to be the same type of person as the real sawyer... as in swindling people for their money... and did the same bad things as the real sawyer...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jlh said:
because the sawyer in the show turned out to be the same type of person as the real sawyer... as in swindling people for their money... and did the same bad things as the real sawyer...
Just to add to that, he called himself Sawyer to remind himself of what the real sawer did to him and his family so he would never be tempted to do something like that to anyone else ever again:).

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
he also wants to be hated for everything he's done, and probably so that no one expects anything from him, and has adopted the identity of a man that he hated.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
What did the French lady say when she was going to shoot Sayid? I didn't quite catch it:confused:.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
interesting, can't wait for next weeks
they really should have explained the whole french lady better, they didn't explain anything about her story

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
gordo said:
interesting, can't wait for next weeks
they really should have explained the whole french lady better, they didn't explain anything about her story
i think she'll explain it better later...
my friend told me all about her, and it sounds like she hasn't finished talking about her history yet.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
we just presume that she is pulling this high voltage electricity out her ass to electricute sayid,
or did she build a tidal generator out of sticks and connect it with that cable

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
gordo said:
we just presume that she is pulling this high voltage electricity out her ass to electricute sayid,
or did she build a tidal generator out of sticks and connect it with that cable
yeah i know aye...
where she got all that stuff from was never really explained.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)