• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
[trent] said:
has anyone been to www.oceanicflight815.com ??

its a kinda viral campaign for the new season...if you go to 'the hatch' and click the little white balls in a particular sequence, you get the backstory of the hatch as well as a look at a sequence from the first episode in which...

SPOILER...(highlight...)

Loche is at the top of the hatch watching Kate decend down the ladder. She is looking paniced, calling "Jack!" as she decends. Then the hatch seemingly responds to Kate's cries, suddenly emitting a bright white light

Though the final episode was crap, I'm not giving up on LOST just yet...
crazyhomo said:
rnitya_25 said:
http://www.oceanicflight815.com/ has got the trailer for the next season. man the trailer's mad. its got locke and kate and kate goes down the hatch ladder. just click on 'EXPLORE' and follow the little dots to each clip which are season 1's little clips and the last clip is the trailer. dammit i have to wait till feb 2006......dammit!
[comment]you were the redhead behind the counter[/comment]

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i just can't give up on Lost...i find it even more interesting after watching every episode and dayam that stupid tunnel pissed me off. and the bs about them showing what that electronic monster thingy would be pissed me off even more.
they definately cannot be ghosts. no way. i think those ppl of the boat were the others and various sources point me in that one direction. walt's powers were wierd....remember that time when he said something about a bird and the bird fell dead....what was that again?

Gummy_bear

HSC
i think his step dad wouldnt listen to him about a picture of a bird and then a bird flew into the window and got his attention and the dad was freaked coz walt didnt seem to care all taht much.

personally, i love the witty humour in lost.
like how artz said to hurly "and why havnt you lost weight?" or along those lines. its funny coz its true! and the director has used artz to bring up an issue that a lot of people are talking about, how will the actor loose weight?
and artz saying "there are more than 10 people on this island you know?"
love it.

i dont think its really the producers fault that we got jipped in the last episode. channel 7 showed previews saying that we would get to see the monster or whatever, then again we could of, but we jsut didnt realise that it WAS the monster.

its like on channel 7 when they said that on home and away someone would die in a car crash, but no one died! argh, false advertising!

but still, i love lost..

bumbo_hippo

HSC
yea channel 7 is starting to b da worst of da 3 channelz....bad advertizing...da false stuff and its jus gay!
go sue channel 7 for false advertizing!

sausageman

HSC
yeah, the no monster was a disappointment, but I forgive them, because I need to know what happens next.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
yea channel 7 is starting to b da worst of da 3 channelz....bad advertizing...da false stuff and its jus gay!
go sue channel 7 for false advertizing!

Can you please speak in English?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
.....ok getting back to main topic......LOST..
does anyone know when it starts in america and where the episodes can be downloaded?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
counting down days. i wanna download LOST! ARRGGH!!!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'm downloading the first episode of season 2 at the moment. There was no way I was going to wait 4 months for it to start showing on 7.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah, the first 5 minutes has a huge twist!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)