Lost (1 Viewer)

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Annegelic said:
that korean couple are so corny, though. guess it's in their culture. ooh and how gorgeous was that puppy.
Sun, wanted to get away from her husband because he was working too much for her father and pretty much ignoring her.... like he didnt love her anymore, and yeah the flower was the only thing he could give her when he was a waiter but when she was about to run off and pretend to be kidnapped or something in sydney she saw his flower and felt that he did love her... so she stayed with him.

I dont think they're corny at all, Jin is just a typical korean male... picky and over proctecting... always wanting his way. Thats how I see korean males anyway, lol. Feel sorry for Sun though, she's so suffocated by the men in her life....

littleman

HSC
well one of my mates is korean an he said that Jin isnt actually korean(real life) but his wife is. i think he is portrayed very well as a korean cos i know a couple of korean people and they seem to be very crazy and get agtivated very easily...they can give out shit but cant take it at all...

somecooldude

HSC
Annegelic said:
that korean couple are so corny, though. guess it's in their culture.

i think the korean couple are some of the most interesting characters in the whole series. Asians in general are very underutilised in entertainment and advertising. Considering both Australia and the US are multicultural nations.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
somecooldude said:
i think the korean couple are some of the most interesting characters in the whole series. Asians in general are very underutilised in entertainment and advertising. Considering both Australia and the US are multicultural nations.
I am asian. I think i would know :D

somecooldude

HSC
lol good. the only ad i know that casts asians is the head and shoulders one. and thats probly because its easier to notice dandruff against black hair.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i reckon :mad: 3 weeks - what bullshit
i didn't think kate liked sawyer? :confused:
i bet she kissed him for some weird reason that has nothing to do with attraction.
and i bet he whacked sayid

slip

HSC
sawyer let off the flair jsut after sayid... there is no way he could have been there

i reckon it will have to be a new character(not fetured much before or totally new) as most of the characters were helping jack, or on the beach...

wait what about the pregnant girl?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
slip said:
sawyer let off the flair jsut after sayid... there is no way he could have been there

i reckon it will have to be a new character(not fetured much before or totally new) as most of the characters were helping jack, or on the beach...

wait what about the pregnant girl?
i bet it is that hunter guy,. dont know his name.. the one that seemed simple at the begining.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
or locke... or rose ... or old man shepherd's ghost... or ronald mcdonald...

next week worlds whackiest weddings :rolleyes:

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
it could have been anyone. but it had to be someone who knew where he was going to be, or simply someone who followed him. so, it could have been anyone. i guess i'm more inclined to think it was sawyer cos he's kind of the bad guy, or at least, that's the impression they give you. but it probably isn't him.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i agree. but i like that other dude more. the one with the uck girlfield. blonde one who set off the 2nd flare

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
boone and shannon?
they are brother and sister, not boyfriend and girlfriend.
but yeah, he is also attractive.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
oh really? whoops... meh.. im hopeless with names. i can only manage to remember the main characters

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omg sawyer better not die.......
and i didn't like this other side of charlie. he wasn't funny at all =/

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i dun think sawyer will die, didnt someone in the promo say "she's not breathing..."? i reckon its about claire, plus she hasnt been seen in the last 2 episodes.

Charlie: "Bless me Father for I have sinned, my last confession was two weeks ago."
Priest: "Go on."
Charlie: "Last night, I had... physical relations with a girl I didn't even know."
Priest: "Is that all?"
Charlie: "No. then directly after that I had... relations with a different woman."
Priest: "Is that all?"
Charlie: "No... then I watched... as... they... had... physical relations with... each other."

lmao

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i rekon it was loche who hit him
i don't want to wait three weeks :mad:
why are they having a three week gap on all the good shows?
and yes sawyer is hot so is the brother.
and we havent heard anything bout claire in awhile.
but yet we haven't heard her story yet either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)