Lost (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Yep, please discuss episodes that have not been aired in Australia here, freely!

oh...and for those who are on different episodes...you may need to use the spoiler box again...some might be up to 7, some might be up to 10...erhmmm.. yeah... you know what I mean.

firehose

HSC
Anyone up to episode 16 [which aired wed night in US]?? oh man i loved it!! Sawyer gets increasingly intriguing as we find out more and more about him, and that 'i never' game between Sawyer and Kate was brilliant. Not to mention Sawyer's wrongful shooting and his pub connection with Jack's father. I thoroughly enjoyed this episode.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
er.r....wot bout ppl like me huve been folloing aus tv??ie. episode 3...lol

Carlito

HSC
I was up to episode 6, but I stopped downloading when I heard it was comming to Aussie TV in Feb.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
good a new thread for lost

yeah i just saw 116, how good was it. Sawyer, Locke & Sayid are the best charachters i reckon.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
can someone tell me about the doctor guys father coming back to life or soemthign?!?!

i have the series but haven't watch it.. i'm alittle entrigued by it..

the story lines seem alittle far fetched especially with the paralyzed guy being able to walk again!!!

firehose

HSC
wrx said:
not really its possible (walking again)
Well he finds his dad's coffin near the wreckage of the plane...
Ah yea that coffin.... so since the coffin was empty does that mean Jack's dad's body never got on the plane? Maybe the airliner deliberately left the body back in Aus. Coz surely he couldn't have come back to life and be roaming the island as Jack's illusions suggested....

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Why the hell not? There's monsters and freaky whispering and crazy Ethan, not to mention the crash itself (tails don't just fall off the back of planes), so why not have Jack's father still be alive... But yeah, logically the body was probably just thrown from the coffin during the crash.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah there seems to be alot of creepy stuff happening..

walt, the kid seems like he has some sort of powers..
and when claire comes back, she doesn't remember anything..

and why does locke seem to know everything...

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Cos he looked into the "eye of the island". He's gotta be up to something - notice how Boone's like his bodygaurd or something now. And the way he talked about getting Sayid on their "side". Lord of the Flies much?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
what do you mean he looked into the "eye of the island"?

i've been fastforwarding the boring bits of the show.. there seems to be alot of boring flashbacks.. the only interesting flashback was claire's....

yeah it reminded me of lord of the flies... i want to know what his motives are...

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Locke "saw" the monster in his episode (I'm pretty sure that was the one) - or at least, we got a monster-eye-view of him looking up at us, and then later on he says to Jack "I saw into the eye (or was it heart?) of the island, and it was beautiful".

You gotta watch the flashbacks, they're about half of the show! And Claire's was actually kinda dull, not alot happened. Shannon and Boone's was the best with the kinda-incest.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i liked claire's story.. with the creepy psychic intentionally putting her on that plan and the baby...

the kinda- incest thing was.. meh...

graphix

HSC
Anyone watched the latest US episode '117 - In Translation'?

Thought it was pretty good...I won't add much so people who haven't seen it yet can do so...but did anyone see Hurley on the telly in the background in Jin & Sun's apartment during one of their flashbacks? Good to see how they subtly build up to his episode next week centered around him...then it is 5 weeks of re-runs before episode 19 :(

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
graphix said:
Anyone watched the latest US episode '117 - In Translation'?

Thought it was pretty good...I won't add much so people who haven't seen it yet can do so...but did anyone see Hurley on the telly in the background in Jin & Sun's apartment during one of their flashbacks? Good to see how they subtly build up to his episode next week centered around him...then it is 5 weeks of re-runs before episode 19 :(
OMG, checks episode. It wasnt in jin and suns appertment it was at the environment ministers house. her daughter was watching it. I want answers!

Man walt, so many things to get into. Shannon and Sayid finally getting it on.

Last edited:

graphix

HSC
Opps, yeah I didn't rewatch it to get the exact location I just assumed it was during one of the scenes in their apartment. Just re-checked it now, yeah it is when Jin is delivering Mr.Paik's message that he is displeased and the guy give him his pedigree dog.

felix_js said:
hes on takeshi's castle of course
didn't know they showed that in korea during primetime ;) (well they probably do for all i know!...but you know it's japanese)

he actually won the lotto...must of been a big win to get on tv internationally though. i guess we will find out next week!

The 5 weeks of re-runs after that will suck though.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)