Lots of Blackheads!!! SOS!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
payafee said:
hmm.. the ad with Kristen Kreuk seemed pretty convincing. i gotta admit, ive never actually tried it myself lol

or alternatively, use those pore strips
I recommend using "Biore, Pore Pack, Deep Cleansing Strips" after you've had a shower. The blackheads stick to it, and when you pull it off, the blackheads come out! :)

sobosov

HSC
Go for a long swim in the beach the natural salt water clears them up better than anything, no pain, and free.

mckechnieerin

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Hey ppl, do you know any good beautician(s) who's('re) inexpensive and will get rid of blackheads? Scrubs etc don't work much anymore cos they've been on my nose for 8 years!!! I just haven't had time etc to care much abt how I look until now...Thanks a bunch!
Holy 8 years see a docter they are very helpful try using some netragena for blackheads thats all good or steam ur face so that ur pores open and then wash ur face with dove soap it helps clean out the blackheads. Try Benzagel it works good or tetracycline but u need a perscription for that so for sure see a docter!!!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Ok this is my first brave venture into this world....

How do you stop blackheads 're-forming' and what not? And is it possible to shrink pores which have become quite large?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I recommend using "Biore, Pore Pack, Deep Cleansing Strips" after you've had a shower. The blackheads stick to it, and when you pull it off, the blackheads come out! :)
yep ive used those, theyre pretty good! + its amazing to see how many come out lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)