• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love, Relationships and schoolies all going down the drain (1 Viewer)

gronkboyslim

HSC
Skeeta said:
sorri if my fustration is sounding like anger, you know what its like trying to show emotion over the internet.

just to set the record straight - its been a perfect relationship over the past 2.5 years and this is literally the closest we've come to even having a fight.

he dont know the damn dates to when he can get off. if he told you when he has time and then finds out he has to play cricket, you would go nuts, his just playing it safe.

he aint gonna goto no bullshat trip instead of playing cricket. its his career, his life.

Sarah_Meow

Some advice?

In response to Skeetas post... i have to say i know guys dont intentionally do shit to annoy you if he really loves you, because in my realtionship of nearly 4 years my boy hasn't always been the most organised.
When you see him next let him know exactly how you feel about the situation and that you would have the most fun with him.
But if he says he doesn't know or is too busy just explain to him that you will have to leave him behind and go away with your male buddies. Maybe he will wake up to himself when you organise your own holiday without him!

p.s Dont listen to the knobs who tell you to dump him, they wouldnt know what love is if it landed on them in a pile of cement!

S

Shuter

Serah said:
p.s Dont listen to the knobs who tell you to dump him, they wouldnt know what love is if it landed on them in a pile of cement!
lol, this is why chics get beaten up in relationships.

Skeeta

HSC
yeah sorri guys i stopped lookin at this thread coz 2 many ppl wer bein stupid and not actually giving advice.. but yeah we talked about it...and we had a big fight about it.. but we made up and now we are going away 2morro!!

its only for 4 days and stuff but im still excited and im just glad it got sorted :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)