Love vs sex from a female (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
mistermouse said:
to sex=love, WHAT THE FUCK?!?! no, sex without love is hormones and it is called LUST not love
Sex does not in any way equal to love, but they have a link.

If I want to have sex with someone, I would atleast have an intention to be in love with her. That's me, not sure about others.
I reject that be described as 'lust', because its not like I want have sex with her that night and I'm finished with her, etc. But instead, I would want to be in a long term relation with that girl before I would even consider to have sex with her.

mistermouse

berry, your argument is totally shooting you in the foot. "If I want to have sex with someone, I would atleast have an intention to be in love with her." and yet "I would want to be in a long term relation with that girl before I would even consider to have sex with her" fucking hell man

i get your point, but try being LOGICAL....

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
At least your hand won't decide to go out with its friends instead of staying with you. :D Loyalty is a hands strongest attribute.

my point was that 'we're' 17-19 - as in young, and there are endless guys here talking about how they would rather hold someones hand and read poetry than have sex.

i won't start a lame fight, but dude, your calls are weak. "you=wanker" ?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
i know heaps of girls who love to have sex.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
what sort of question is that? are you THAT sexually deprived?

berry580

HSC
steph@nie said:
what sort of question is that? are you THAT sexually deprived?
Er... I guess so. But you can take that question as a joke.
Its not like I'll follow the address he gives me and f--- anyone who opens the door...... LOL

Btw, what does it mean if you're subscribed into a thread?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
means when you go to user cp it tells you if someone has posted lately in it or not.

and, thats desperate.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
neo_o said:
i know heaps of girls who love to have sex.
Same here, my housemate, she's a rabbit and with the body she has, theres no shortage of supply either...

But I remember one night in the city and I was told by a rather intoxicated girl 'go get laid, it isn't hard finding a girl, because girls like sex too remember'... it was at that stage she realised that she had lost her shoes in the club somwhere.

berry580

HSC
Raiks said:
Same here, my housemate, she's a rabbit and with the body she has, theres no shortage of supply either...

But I remember one night in the city and I was told by a rather intoxicated girl 'go get laid, it isn't hard finding a girl, because girls like sex too remember'... it was at that stage she realised that she had lost her shoes in the club somwhere.
Well its lucky she only lost her shoe, not her pu$$y, LOL

berry580

HSC
super katie said:
what the fuck? your posts just keep getting stupider and stupider
Ok, I'm sorry if you don't get what I mean, it's all my fault.
So would you mind this person with 'more and more' 'stupid' posts explain what does that 'stupid' post mean?

"Well its lucky she only lost her shoe, not her pu$$y"

Basically meaning it's lucky for her to not get raped.

Keen

MD
HSC
Some scientists and philosophers argue whether love actually exists. I would sort of agree as we have lust that can last up to 12-18 months (naturing hoping this is long enough for the couple to have sex - so as to procreate and bring about the survival of the species). Whereas once this lust has worn off and you can stand each other for long enough we sort of call this love - but is it really? I mean, isn't it just in a sense a deep and meaningful friendship where there is a great understanding between the two people - hopefully leading to the long and prosperous raising of a family.

Ta ta for now

Keen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)