Love vs sex from a female (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
berry580 said:
Ok, I'm sorry if you don't get what I mean, it's all my fault.
So would you mind this person with 'more and more' 'stupid' posts explain what does that 'stupid' post mean?

"Well its lucky she only lost her shoe, not her pu$$y"

Basically meaning it's lucky for her to not get raped.
oh yes.. that explains it all.... idiot :rolleyes:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Raiks said:
Same here, my housemate, she's a rabbit and with the body she has, theres no shortage of supply either...

But I remember one night in the city and I was told by a rather intoxicated girl 'go get laid, it isn't hard finding a girl, because girls like sex too remember'... it was at that stage she realised that she had lost her shoes in the club somwhere.
I have no objection to intoxicated girls, because when they arent loosing their shoes they are the only girls interested in me ;)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Keen said:
Whereas once this lust has worn off and you can stand each other for long enough we sort of call this love - but is it really? I mean, isn't it just in a sense a deep and meaningful friendship where there is a great understanding between the two people - hopefully leading to the long and prosperous raising of a family.

Ta ta for now

Keen
I would be happy with that... and thats kinda what I thought love was. Just being able to have a strong connection and a really good friendship with someone and being totally committed to each other. I dont know. Its all very confusing

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Sex that is without love is just shouldn't happen
Love that is without sex should is what real love is

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
SipSip said:
Sex that is without love is just shouldn't happen
Love that is without sex should is what real love is
Thats absolute bollocks.

Love that is without sex should is what real love is??? wtf?

Why do some people hold the idea of having sex as something that taints you... just because you really love someone, it doesn't mean you can't have sex with them. Your philosphy sucks.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Now thats a better approach. Definitely.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Sure do. *awards gold star to super_katie* :D

ravenheart

HSC
if you can sit next to your partner and put your arm around her/him and just watch the stars or even a wall without knowing what boredom is, thats love!
If you love someone, u would appreciate something as simple as their presence. I dont know if anyone mentioned this and probably has, love does not fade, well at least shouldnt be less than ..ummm...3 years?

Last edited:

mistermouse

i hate poetry

but yes, i would rather spend time with my girlfriend talking and snuggling than having sex
having said that, i would also like to have sex 53 times a day.

berry - The innuendo entailed in my sentence is that your friends all use your hand as a sexual tool. To steal "jack sparrow"s line - savvy?

iwantnotes, true, my you = wanker call wasnt strongly worded. you simply aren't worth the effort. my more superior adjectives would be simply lost upon your inferior intellect.

but yes. what is WRONG with wanting and having a relationship more deep than "gah. me drag to cave and fuck. gah"?

nah that call is also weak
being intelligent doesn't make it necessary to speak perfect english by the way..
i don't need to prove myself, but i am just a smart person who happens to be oppinionated and speaking honestly - more than can be said of most people here.
in a few years or months , i'm sure most of the 'love' people will see the light
it has been proven that bad sex life-including no sex- leads to many a failed relationship

nothing's wrong with that, but there is something wrong with 90% of people here saying that they want a deep relationship over casual sex. even if it's true in a few cases, it's obvious most people are saying it for other reasons

by the way, this is more aimed at guys- i understand sex is a more emotional thing for girls.

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ravenheart said:
if you can sit next to your partner and put your arm around her/him and just watch the stars or even a wall without knowing what boredom is, thats love!
you have watched too many movies and are going to end up unhappy and disappointed in life
mistermouse said:
but yes. what is WRONG with wanting and having a relationship more deep than "gah. me drag to cave and fuck. gah"?
and what's wrong with wanting that? it comes down to what a person wants at a particular moment in time. sometimes that is a friend, and sometimes it ain't

Cerisa

berry580 said:
To the majority of the individuals, this is probably what we think. But in terms of man kind's interest, no.

Personally, I find love and sex has a link. (although I don't think I've yet to truly experience either) If you love someone, you'd want to have sex with him/her. If you want to have sex with him/her, you're kind of in 'love' with that person in a way.
This is only my personal feelings, and I KNOW there's people out there who isn't like me, and I just don't understand how can someone possibly have casual sex or on night stand (especially girls)
hmm, i agree with you in that way that they're linked, like if you love someone and therefore want to be close to them then sex is one way of feeling close to someone. but at the same time, i think there is a difference as corny or whatever as this may sound between like having sex (or making love if u like) with someone u love as apposed to just having sex, and think that both girls and guys can sometimes have urges for both. although personally i don't know if i would ever be comfortable sleeping with someone the first night i met them, i know plenty of girls who do, and they some don't feel bad about it afterwards, that seems to be all they were looking for.

ravenheart

HSC
crazyhomo said:
you have watched too many movies and are going to end up unhappy and disappointed in life

but seriously..dats how i felt with the girl i like...we used to talk for lyk 4 or 5 hours non-stop while looking practically at nothing...

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ravenheart said:
but seriously..dats how i felt with the girl i like...we used to talk for lyk 4 or 5 hours non-stop while looking practically at nothing...
that is completely different from just enjoying someone's presense

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yeh but were you in love with her?

there's a difference between being in love with someone and just being content. being in love is when you know their faults and you accept them as they are, without wanting to change them. Sex can be good without love, but some people would rather be in love before they have sex, either way, theres nothing wrong.

ravenheart

HSC
coz..there were up and downs...so we didnt really talk, but still enjoyd her presence..

ravenheart

HSC
steph@nie said:
yeh but were you in love with her?

there's a difference between being in love with someone and just being content. being in love is when you know their faults and you accept them as they are, without wanting to change them. Sex can be good without love, but some people would rather be in love before they have sex, either way, theres nothing wrong.

of course u luv her, i loved her so much that i would rather be her friend than being her bf, cos i knew relationships sometimes dont last as long as friendship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)