Low Mendentry Percentiles!!! Stressin Out!!!! (1 Viewer)

Krypton

HSC
Hey!!!

Sinking into panic mode!!! Just did my second practice medentry exam and got 42 percentile. Raw mark... 82/134!!!!! I did crap in my first exam tooo 50th percentile. Just wondering if i should be looking at similar percentiles in the actual UMAT exam. I know I am being compared to teh medentry cohort but how much stronger is the medenryy cohort than teh actual 2014 cohort?? I looked at other forums and they haven't been much help!

...???

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Medentry has harder questions than umat about 20-30% harder, from what I heard. Dont stress out. I get what you mean. But you have more opportunities. And from what I heard again those are actually not bad.

Medman

HSC
No one knows unless you want to test everyone. Oh wait that's what the UMAT is for. You never know but doing poorly is never a good sign. You probably are looking for assurance by asking this question but really no one knows. You need to lift your chin up and study harder and more efficiently and put in the hard yards if you want to get into medicine and continue if you get in. This question has been asked before and it is a high school student question, not a good perspective to have if you get offered an interview. Start changing yourself now to prepare yourself for whats to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)