Low Stress Levels.... (1 Viewer)

teeah

HSC
Ohhh yeah man shes nice as. She was my English tutor for 3 terms but then I quit after trials. I didn't think she seemed to help that much (in terms of advice, editing etc) but she gives a crap load of good notes. I remember she said there was always some Asian girl handing her essays but moulded to different questions.. I'm guessing that's you? Lmao
that's pretty strange how she gave you her phone number o-o my English teacher isn't even responding to my emails lol.
Yeah, we got the whole notes thing [pretty sure our class killed an entire forest with all that paper] but it didn't really matter for us because she came in at a time where we finished the syllabus (midway term 3) and we had a pretty excellent teacher before her as well, who just put us all on a really good foundation. I find that she marks a little easier than my old teacher, but she really is so extremely supportive it's just really nice lol. Haha, no thats not me, but yeah that girl is in my class.

SAME HERE!! once it gets to like 7.30pm i just can't anymore....so i go to the TV :D
Lol good way of blocking out exams/stress/life in general. :)

Haha, that would really funny to see. Lol
No, no it wouldn't be lol.

Artemkin

HSC
i'm actually kind of excited now. it feels like it's finally coming to an end, so i can move on with my life haha

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
I'm a bit nervous but that's it. Haven't been that stressed the whole holidays except a week before when I had a freak about english. But I'm prepared for english and I know I am so I can only do my best and that's it. Then it will be over :) Also not stressing is better than stressing. Don't feel guilty

Poops

HSC
I was so stressed during the period before trials... Thought the stress would kick in the week before HSC. Don't know what's going on (x

Danstar2

HSC
All of my notes for English are prepared, but I don't remember them... :/

NBGHHS

HSC
Im not worried as i was a week ago, mainly because there was all the hype around '1 week to go'
Now its like, the next day and it feels like i barely give a shit. I know im prepared to some extent.
1st english paper is not too much of a worry. The second paper gets the anxiety machine in my body going.

Rawf

HSC
Is having low blood pressure accepted for EAS? eh, I never signed up for it.. but I think its too late now.
My blood pressure is pretty low.. like always. I want really slow, talk slow and my words are really slurred.. I always have some people ask me "why do you always sound so drunk".
My mum has a heart rate machine or whatever and all signs show that my sys and dia mmHg are below average.. and my heart rate is just about on par to being 'average'. I also have the WORST blood circulation and have cramps very often, as well as pain in the muscles when the weather changes sporadically. (Not sure if this is related to low blood pressure though..)

Oh and I just drank coffee about an hour ago so shouldn't my blood pressure be normal now? I checked it and I'm still below!

mike12345678

HSC
im still not stressing which i know is wrong.
the past few days ive only been doing light study but i dont know whats wrong with me.

im prepared for pretty much all my exams but i dont know i feel like its wrong that im not studying for the 8 hours a day and im not stressing :(

mark120

HSC
I was so stressed during the period before trials... Thought the stress would kick in the week before HSC. Don't know what's going on (x
Well atleast i'm not the only one then :D

lck

HSC
N/A
I guess I am someprepared for my subjects other that English :p It really is gonna slaughter my atar.... mum reckons i burned out after trials haha
omg samesies! I can't even pull my head in to study a little. It's been dragging on way too long... I kinda wish trials were the hsc so it would just be all over by now.
All in all, english has got to be the most annoying subject. Ever.

Rawf

HSC
Anyone else drink alcohol before exams? I like to have a few shots of vodka or a beer or two about an hour pre-exam in school bathroom to calm the nerves.
Why are you even at school an hour before the exam?...

mickk794

HSC
lol i actually haven't opened any books since trials revision. I am about to start english revision now and am not feeling much stress right now. After all, it's just paper 1. Paper 2 is where my stresses kick in.

HSC
just started to get nervous with 3 hours left..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)