Lowest UAI at Selective Schools? (1 Viewer)

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Originally posted by mic
pm me who you think the dux will be.
haha. hey mic! (i didn't get to talk to you after the dux ceremony thing :() if lainee's talking about the same girl that was dux of yr. 11 then you might know her? think about ppl that do latin. :D

back on topic, i know a girl at nsghs who got 81 and she said that was second lowest or something...

~steph

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by greeninsanity

back on topic, i know a girl at nsghs who got 81 and she said that was second lowest or something...

~steph

yeah i heard this girl who got 85...but i am still not sure.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by perfectionist
cud this be a factor? mmm i dont understanf this at all...how cud her school play a role in aligned assessment marks?
If she did well throughout the year her moderated assesment mark would have been fairly high, bringing up her UAI.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
sydney second isnt even a selective skool at all, if it was it wud b the lowest sel in syd, after girraween..

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
My first Secondary School - public I know of 1 who had an ENTER of <30 and another with an ENTER of ~34-37. Apparently the one w/the ENTER of <30, the actual result was 3 ??? However I have since heard results like this are read as <30.

My ENTER was depressing but could you imagine seeing on your Statement of Results <30....................... ????????????

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
is maquaire fields a good school? havent heard *alot* about it!

04er

HSC
MFHS - Macquarie Fields High School - lowest UAI could be anything because this is a coeducational school (there are community and selective students). Our highest UAI last year was ~98.60 and year before was 99.05. From what I recall, the highest UAI in our school EVER was 99.85.

Last edited:

m1nx

HSC
i think we had about 70% over 90 last year~
15% over 99, 30% over 98, 40% over 97 (sgghs)

the lowest i heard of last year was this girl who LITERALLY did nothing at all (not the "i'll-bullshit-and-say-i-didn't-do-anything-when-really-i-did", the kind where you're at concerts+parties+bumming every weekend) and she got 80+? [mock gasp] i swear this school will drive me to the edge ......

04er

HSC
Originally posted by m1nx
i think we had about 70% over 90 last year~
15% over 99, 30% over 98, 40% over 97 (sgghs)

the lowest i heard of last year was this girl who LITERALLY did nothing at all (not the "i'll-bullshit-and-say-i-didn't-do-anything-when-really-i-did", the kind where you're at concerts+parties+bumming every weekend) and she got 80+? [mock gasp] i swear this school will drive me to the edge ......
Which school are u referring to?

1985guy

HSC
My sister went to Rosebank College, an average catholic school and got 97.35 and her best friend went to Sydney girls and got 89. Ive heard that at some selective schools they tell kids whos marks are slipping to either get a tutor or consider leaving the school is this true?
And i know a chick who did the hsc last year, she went clubbing like every thursday and came to school on friday and then went clubbing all weekend and got 82.55 she hardley ever studied and got 88 for 2 unit Maths and 42 for extension.

Last edited:

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
A guy that went to baulko supposedly got a UAI of 30 which proves that selective schools don't mean anything if u don't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)