lucky charms? (1 Viewer)

PRSOV

Recently I had a i bought a buddha for the hsc as a lucky charm. I sat it on my desk and rubbed it one night and the next day my grandfathers house got broken into...nothing stolen.

I decided the buddha wasnt a lucky charm ;)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i have a tiny koran book on a chain and a cross. i'm cristian, but was born in islamic country therefore i have both

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i have a bracelet that was given to me a couple of years ago for christmas from one of my brothers, i never take it off
oh, and a matching necklace that i got this year for my bday...but it wouldnt matter so much about that one, the bracelet is my true lucky charm

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
My lucky charm is whatever I felt like having on my desk during exams, that would keep me amused if I finished early, or if I didn't know anything anyway. :)

HSC
N/A
I don't have a lucky charm. Paying attention in class usually does the trick. A friend gave me this 5 cent coin for luck, and I had it with me when I remembered, but I didn't actually think it would affect my results at all. I do believe I was correct in that assumption.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i have a lucky pair of undies i wear everyday i havent changed or washed for the last 10 years...

rubylotus11

For the exams I had this clear crystal tiny pyramid and this amulet. I don't know if they helped, but I think it is just the thought that they are giving you goodluck that counts.

Ashleet

HSC
the number six - i was born 6/6/86 at 6, i live at number 33 and am 6ft tall - everytime someone says lucky charm i picture a little irish leprechaun.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im not using a lucky charm but i plan on carrying a usyd keyring around with me throughout this yr to remind myself y the hell im putting myself through the horrible process that is unfortunately the HSC

Ashleet

HSC
hmm the idea of a uni key ring would have been a good motivating force, wish i had thought of it :(

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ashleet
the number six - i was born 6/6/86 at 6, i live at number 33 and am 6ft tall - everytime someone says lucky charm i picture a little irish leprechaun.
6/6/86?
cough..spawn of satan..cough

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
thats fucken disgusting
u can say that again....

well my lucky charm is my cross that i wear evry day on my chain... n well not really lucky but more a security thing is my teddybear that my ex gave me .. jejeje.. his name is mr. teddy :p he sleeps with me evrynite... well usually ends up on the floor lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)