• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lunch Time (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
i went to the library and studied.
I do that sometimes. Not all the time though. I eat my lunch at recess and that keeps me going til 5th or 6th period :p

Then I start whining about how hungry I am :(

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
We have 70 mins so all we do is hang around in the common room or out on the Top oval. Most of us use the fridge and microwave to bring to school yummy left overs. Also, use this time to go ask teachers questions, check email, and photocopy stuff. But mostly we lay around chatting.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Sarah168 said:
I do that sometimes. Not all the time though. I eat my lunch at recess and that keeps me going til 5th or 6th period :p

Then I start whining about how hungry I am :(
i can soooo relate to u.. hahahha sometimes if i want to be a super freak, i eat my lunch during classes.. go to lib during recess and lunch.... and then go around asking pplz for food during 4th period (last period).. pplz must have thought i couldnt afford food....though in reality i just couldnt be bothered to line up at canteen..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hahaha, I just try to sneak out and say "Miss, I need to go to the toilet" or something or other. Then I'd pretend im on a free period and go to the canteen and have lunch :D

capsicum

HSC
i just sit or stand around eating and talking. sometimes i'd read the paper, watch the guys play touch or soccer or lie on the football field and cloud gaze. pretty boring...

Egghead

HSC
have fukn fruit fights against people over other side of quad or just stand/sit/walk and talk to friend(s)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
stand in the canteen line... eat food... lunch over...
same, my school is so boring, no hot chicks (yes im serious, none)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
last yr during lunch tym , i used 2 sit n do my hw or sometimes chat with peers or teachers...or sometimes go to the canteen 2 buy food....or sometimes go arnd asking my physics teacher 2 help me !! LOLZZZ.....:D :p

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Every lesson is lunch for me, or do what Sarah does, go to the 'toilet' and bring back goodies!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I don't get the fascination with playing cards at lunch/during frees. So many girls at my school are doing it. I spend lunch eating and talking with my friends about random things, or making fun of other people. A majority of my friends like to sit there during lunch and steal my lunch because my mum's lunches are the bomb, but mainly we whinge.
If you go to the library during lunch, you're open to teasing by the remainder of the group for a week.

Callistogenic

HSC
I'm either hovering between three possible places - Outside the common room, inside the common room, or checking the BoS from C23 downstairs, if I don't have my Powerbook with me.
Lunchtimes are 40 minutes, which makes me envy those of you whom have longer lunches!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
..Drive to someones place or go up to the shops to get things to munch.. but mostly just bum around in the common room.. either playing cards/listening to music and we managed to watch TV for a few weeks before one of the boys attempted to "fix" it :rolleyes: .. ahh they were the good days- I miss school lunches

LVB

Our yr 12 is heapz borin! We hav our own 'quad' and just sit around and talk...occasionally we'll hassle the juniors (i luv doin that!) or dance on the "grave" (dont ask)...most ppl do that except that funny crowd who play basketball EVERY lunch time and have done so since year 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)