• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lundy is beginning to freak out (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Ok, so I've been revising sdd on and off for the past couple of weeks....I think "well, i seem to be getting a grasp of things"

Then I take a look at a past paper...

...and I sit there staring at it for like, half an hour, thinking "holy crap....is this even written in english??"

And it's not like i havent gone through a past paper before, I've gone through heaps, but it makes no difference.

I just don't get it...I've never done well in a software exam...ever. No matter how much I prepare for it. It's like a foreign language to me, seriously. The scenarios, and the algorithms, and the programmer's view option topic (<-- bad bad mistake on my part for choosing to do this topic). I'm seriously stressing out now.

:chainsaw:

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I went through a few past papers today for SDD, and I started off good with a 19/20 multiple choice mark, but then BAM! There was a question worth a measly 3 marks that had a full A4 page worth of question. Three paragraphs. Size 12 font. It was one of those "The ACME company has decided to implement a new yada yada yada..."

I freaked out, closed the test paper and went and watched Roswell. :D

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Don't let the questions scare you. It may be decieving by the length, but it could be an easy question. All you have to do is comprehend all that data and understand it, then apply it in your answer. We gotta get the SDD scaling up this year :p

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by enak
We gotta get the SDD scaling up this year :p
Then do well in your other subjects. How you perform in the SDD exam does not affect the SDD scaling for that year.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
lol...I got my report today:

"Lundy's exam result is disappointing and does not reflect her good achievement in class. It is important that she adopts and maintains a committed approach to study and revision"

that just sums it all up right there :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)