M/c Answers! (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
This is always a helpful thread- starts a lot of fun arguments.

Go ahead! POST THEM UP!!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i thought it was a reasonable multi choice. wat did people put for the relief question

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
MC answers

1.A
2.B
3.C
4.D
5.B?
6.A
7.B
8.D?
9.A?
10.A
11 cant remember
12.C yes my bad it is B typo error...
13.C
14.cant remember
15.C

Last edited:

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
lol i seriously cant remember my answers i dont even have my broadsheet coz my teacher wanted of all em...

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
same here. that local relief question i think got everyone cos local relief isnt the difference in height of two points its the diff between the lowest and highest points between two points

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I think I did quite badly in this section, I'll be lucky to get 9. :(

1. A
2. D
3. C
4. D
5. B
6. A
7. B
8. A
9. D
10. C [I know, I put A and then couldn't decide between A and C...argh]
11. A
12. B
13. C
14. B
15. D

I was improving my skills...until I sat this paper! I didn't think the skills section was as straightforward as in the past papers. I guessed about half of the answers.
And for the local relief I knew how to calculate it, but couldn't figure out the heights of the other places [as in, the lowest part of the journey between the two points] and so just did difference in elevation. I didn't have time to waste. I knew it wasn't D.

And I stole the broadsheet. :p

texta

hey these are my answers...
1. A
2. D
3. C
4. D
5. B
6. A <-- apparently this is wrong.. only guessed it
7. B
8. A
9. D
10. A
11. A <-- not sure about this one - the map was in the northern hemisphere.. does that change the answer? its like junior geography :confused:
12. B
13. C
14. B
15. D

anyway.. i hope you're answers are similar to mine ... :eek:

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
oh ffs by the way it looks, i think i got like 9 for multiple choice :mad:

sex_bomb_410

can someone please tell me the answer to the local relief question. I cant see how it cannot be A as it asks for the local relief between two distinct points. and those points are spot heights thus;

316-228=88m

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
bug123 said:
can someone please tell me the answer to the local relief question. I cant see how it cannot be A as it asks for the local relief between two distinct points. and those points are spot heights thus;

316-228=88m
yeah but local relief is not the difference in height between th two points its the difference between the highest point and lowest point between the two points X and Y. ill have to see the broadsheet to check but i think i put C

Caboodles

what was the answer for 12b? Yanno the cold front question. I am hoping to god I didn't get that one wrong...lol what was b)?

sex_bomb_410

lukebennett said:
yeah but local relief is not the difference in height between th two points its the difference between the highest point and lowest point between the two points X and Y. ill have to see the broadsheet to check but i think i put C
I think the question was worded poorly regardless of the answer

alien

HSC
lukebennett said:
crap that means i stuffed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)