'm sick of being single :( (1 Viewer)

Saccharine

bungee-jumping muggle
HSC
TylerDurden09 said:
Good thinking

See we have just engaged in a form of meta-communication (very slight). I think on some base level, I have actually began the attraction building process with you.
LOL.

I get it :] Yes, maybe he should try this.. If he hasn't already o.e

TylerDurden09

HSC
TylerDurden said:
what is this shit??

I am the only tyler durden, faggot.
You know the answer. Have you ever stopped to think, all those times you were reading my posts? Maybe, u and me, we're the same person.

See my sig for details.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
TylerDurden09 said:
You know the answer. Have you ever stopped to think, all those times you were reading my posts? Maybe, u and me, we're the same person.

See my sig for details.
Your posts show no intellect, depth or personality. Ironically, you are the opposite of the fictional persona you've adopted. Powerless, stupid, boring. Nobody loves you.

TylerDurden09

HSC
Graney said:
Your posts show no intellect, depth or personality. Ironically, you are the opposite of the fictional persona you've adopted. Powerless, stupid, boring. Nobody loves you.
Haha respect man, very clever.

Howz that working out for you?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Clever is a poor descriptor of that sentence you dunce, It doesn't take an exemplary wit or quick intelligence to make that observation. I would have said it was astute.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
hav u considered killing urself?

HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:
Been single is fine, just as long as you can look after yourself.
Dude, if you can't look after yourself and need to be in a relationship where the other person looks after you, you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place. I've always been a firm believer in being able to stand on your own two feet before you share yourself with anyone else. It doesnt take two half people - it takes two whole people.

keira :) xo

HSC
settle*precious said:
Dude, if you can't look after yourself and need to be in a relationship where the other person looks after you, you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place. I've always been a firm believer in being able to stand on your own two feet before you share yourself with anyone else. It doesnt take two half people - it takes two whole people.
i agree you should be able to look after yourself if you become to dependent on someone what are you going to do if you brake up :eek:

boris

Banned
HSC
keira :) xo said:
i agree you should be able to look after yourself if you become to dependent on someone what are you going to do if you brake up :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)