[ m u s i c] (1 Viewer)

JeffBuckley

Oh seriously how do you know why the tour bus was famous? I know it was pink but thats about it.
Sorry about not giving you a question, and i think the same goes for you if you dont reach the target you dont get a husband smegger.
O.K yeah now for your question, what is on teh front cover of the 'I make hambergers' single and what are the b side tracks?
hmmmm sex with Tim Freedman, I dont know if I could resist it. I mean I love the man, he is a god a serious god.
But the fact of me being a hetrosexual man that comes in to the factor.
O.K I have decided that we will both have sex with Tim Freedman.
Possably at the same time?
Back to the dishes because I am getting scared by my now developing homosexual tendencies.
Definatly get a dishwasher, or possbaly with my music ability and brains and did I mention charm? we could go fare so maybe we could get a maid.
I dont like the idea of owning someone though, maybe not have a maid, just a dishwasher.
So your nan doesnt like the word fuck? well just to piss her off
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Yeah music for our wedding,we could have royal in the afternoon for a get up and dance song-do you like the new album? I do, not the best but good enough for me.
thankyou
Jeff

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Ok, i am pretty sure the way the marriage thing works is you get all jealous and call me a slut and run away with your secretary while having a mid life crisis when i mention the fact i want to have sex with another guy, not offer to join in.

But i guess that might be a bit drastic, if you have your midlife crisis now we wont have anything to look forward too and you wouldn't make it to 40.

The answer to my question was it was the bus was used in the movie Pricilla Queen of the Desert. The answer to your question is a cute little boy holding a humburger. I also know it had Love this City, the reeeally old one on it.

How about we let Tim get us a microwave and then make him live with us and wash our dishers 'I wash dishers, I get all the girls...'

Alright, i am giving you more a task then a question this time... Discribe the 'Woody' video clip

jenster

whoa so i leave for a few days and there are weddings, fights and people coming out of closets.... nothing as exciting to report from me. the hsc doesn't appear to have been cancelled yet, i'm still hoping.
how amazing that jeff buckley is posting on this forum, and i thought he had died... rah! talk about jeff jeff, not the whitlams. unless you're changing your name to 'the whitlams'. actually do whatever you want. who am i to tell you what you can't do!
dissonance - i went to the powderfinger concert last year too, saw sfk. yay for me!
umm yeah so i really don't have anything exciting to say...

JeffBuckley

Originally posted by smegger_em
Ok, i am pretty sure the way the marriage thing works is you get all jealous and call me a slut and run away with your secretary while having a mid life crisis when i mention the fact i want to have sex with another guy, not offer to join in.

But i guess that might be a bit drastic, if you have your midlife crisis now we wont have anything to look forward too and you wouldn't make it to 40.

The answer to my question was it was the bus was used in the movie Pricilla Queen of the Desert. The answer to your question is a cute little boy holding a humburger. I also know it had Love this City, the reeeally old one on it.

How about we let Tim get us a microwave and then make him live with us and wash our dishers 'I wash dishers, I get all the girls...'

Alright, i am giving you more a task then a question this time... Discribe the 'Woody' video clip
I was trying to be understanding, I know in future not to be and be a stupid red neck.
get in the kitchen, BITCH
No actually that feels wrong, i will never say that agian.
O.K so you asked a realy fucking hard question, thankyou. Whitlams filclips are never on [V] and thats all I watch pretty much.
So I am sorry I hope I have filled your quota.
Can we still be married?
Jenster can be our best man,lol. I am guessing you are a girl.
Billy, is that your name? He can be my Dad because unfortunatly my father has past away.
And teh preast can be someone that like 2 pack and . selwin, any takers?

jenster

wow i've never been involved in a wedding before...
yes i am female, but don't worry i can be mannish if that's what you're looking for in a best man. jess you flower girl whore! good on ya

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
Hey, are we going to sign a pre-nup? cause that could be fun, everyone else, flowergirls included, can help us write it.

You really need to start asking some questions or we will never get married.

Jeff, i just listened to last goodbye, you are sooo talented, we are going to have kids with very pretty voices and also time freedman for a godfather...not to mention a deluded crazy mother!

JeffBuckley

Originally posted by smegger_em
Hey, are we going to sign a pre-nup? cause that could be fun, everyone else, flowergirls included, can help us write it.

You really need to start asking some questions or we will never get married.

Jeff, i just listened to last goodbye, you are sooo talented, we are going to have kids with very pretty voices and also time freedman for a godfather...not to mention a deluded crazy mother!
O.K O.K if you are going to be so fucking bossy,
what is "je ne veux pas coucher avec toi ce soir". Tim sings it in love is everywhere.
Sure, you can be our flower giirl, I would like that.
Would your nan hate me too much if I wore a clolured tux?
we have to match, so what are you going to wear?
you mentiond Kids, O.K how many?
PRE NUP TIME
O.K well you can have nothing of mine?
no well seeing as though I am now dead I cant offer you much other than my ever living love. No ok,
to make it clear pre nups are those things you sighn to say that you can have half of mine and I have nothing of your blah blah blah?
Well if this is the case, what do I get?

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
French words mean 'no i will not sleep with you tonight'

Yes yes yes to the coloured tux. I think everything at the wedding should be green, like people arent allowed in if they arent wearing crazy green clothes.

I just realised that if we get married iam a necrophiliac! ick ick ick, not vvery romantic.

Alright maybe we scrap the pre-nup idea, it just sounded like fun.

I only want to have kids if we can get some medical advice which states that a) the whole you being dead thing wont get in the way too much and b) they wont look like nikki wbster

Your question...How old is Tim

JeffBuckley

O.K well done.

Your question was very simple, Tim is 37, he said once in an interview that he was 35 in the press, I think that means that he wantes to be younger?

Alright,What did Tim want to be when he 'grew up'?

To Tell you the truth I am not dead at all, I am alive and living the termoil of the HSC. So now we can have kids, and about Nicky Webster, O.K she is a national icon I mean with her lyric content 'Iv been missin your strawberry kisses', how could you go past her?

So I am assuming that you will be wearing a green dress? That would be nice. I will wear a green tux then. Green tie as well? maybe you could decide what my tie will look like.

I think you should tell your nan about us.

Thankyou
Jeff

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
Hey, thanks for reviving this thread, it was fun to read over
I've forgotten why i stopped posting here...maybe i actually started studying for the HSC rather then screwing around on the internet
It's actually a little scary to reread, i appear to not have changed at al in the last 2 years!
Just for the record, I still love the Whitlams, but i have changed my mind about marrying a stranger that i met over the internet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)