Mac-Clubs and So Forth... (3 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jezzmo said:
I wish to join filmsoc though it seems one of those things you need to know others. Going to movies alone in the wild is fine because everyone is a stranger. I wouldn't like to be that crazy pervert from that philosophy tutorial who sits alone in the macquarie uni 'cinema' ogling the ladies from the back. But I will be, without company! Join and band together!
I'll join and ogle them with you!

Kegs

HSC
What is this, Mike? You may actually join...Thats outrageous! It is $5 for the year of movies free at Macq theatre (6pm fridays) and the filmsoc office (TBA).

As for the prospect of not having anyone to go along with, get in there, meet people, cause that is what it is about. I knew 2 people at Macq when I came but that should never stop anyone. The more effort you put in to hassleing Mike to come along, the more likely he will be to suprise sex you. Also, you make make some more friends,hopefully not associated with Mike. (Unfortunatly, I am an associate of Mikes :( )

Swing by the stall and meet some of the cool filmsocers. I'd let you know where, but I cant open the freaking map document. Look for big banner and people NOT wearing Hillsong shirts (unless we are next to Hillsong, then look for them) Will keep ya'll posted.

/end plug

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
oh, is filmsoc a club where you watch free films (kind of like the anime club?)? I always thought it was for people who are doing a film related degree. I shall join this club too, given that i much desire to do some ogling (and the film bit sounds cool too).

HSC
N/A
lol we don't have any film-related degrees on campus, lol!

And yes, filmsoc involves watching movies :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Lol, yeah. I guess what i really meant was a degree that may be roughly related to film, like media or something.

To think i have been missing out on so much free films (and ogling) for the past 3 years.

(sorry, as I have just accommodated 'ogling' into my vocabulary, i will be using it rather frequently now :p)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
AsyLum said:
Join the 'Buy Mike a drink with you SAM cards' club. Membership is very easy, you buy Mike (me) a drink.
i'll join if i ever find you :p

HSC
N/A
*looks at Iain's sig* I'm pretty sure that's you an Mike :p

And speaking of popcorn, I BOUGHT SOME MICROWAVABLE POPCORN YESTERDAY IT'S SO COOL!!!!

I could camp outside my microwave, listening to all the corn pops forever. It's absolutely fascinating. It's also the funnest thing to cook ever, hands down!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
glitterfairy said:

And speaking of popcorn, I BOUGHT SOME MICROWAVABLE POPCORN YESTERDAY IT'S SO COOL!!!!

I could camp outside my microwave, listening to all the corn pops forever. It's absolutely fascinating. It's also the funnest thing to cook ever, hands down!
An armless mentor!

X

xeuyrawp

jezzmo said:
I wish to join filmsoc though it seems one of those things you need to know others. Going to movies alone in the wild is fine because everyone is a stranger. I wouldn't like to be that crazy pervert from that philosophy tutorial who sits alone in the macquarie uni 'cinema' ogling the ladies from the back. But I will be, without company! Join and band together!
<3 Justin.

If we can randomly meet on a night bus, we can randomly meet at a filmsoc screening. =)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
lol we don't have any film-related degrees on campus, lol!

And yes, filmsoc involves watching movies :)
B Media - Screen Production...
glitterfairy said:

Thats Iain with his friend

maskva

Maskva
HSC
filmsoc sounds okay.. maybe ill join that too.
Im all into joining a whole bunch of societies, the more the merrier! I was thinking about joining the anime one (i cant believe i just said that), but.. i dont think im going to.

Question: do we have practicals tomorrow? I know first week there's just lectures, but someone mentioned something about practicals as well? and apparently (my timetable could be lieing) it says that i have a stat170 prac first thing tomorrow morning...

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
glitterfairy said:
50% lynn! Grade: P
It is me from open day wearing those stupid shopping bag style poncho things that just let water in and keep it there.
And a close friend of mine, Eric - not Mike - I do have a Mike photo somewhere but, it is snooty rated :p

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I got a groovy filmsoc key thingy today. I also got an optus watergun. I rule.

*points and laughs at filmsoc key thingy-less people*

HSC
N/A
omg I want one of those waterguns! ahahaha at Sascha shooting randoms over her shoulder! heehee!

And I think I'll be joining filmsoc too :)

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

glitterfairy said:
omg I want one of those waterguns! ahahaha at Sasha shooting randoms over her shoulder! heehee!

And I think I'll be joining filmsoc too :)
You better believe it. And yeah, Sascha was going nuts with the whole water gun thing... pwned me twice. =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)