• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mac Villiage (1 Viewer)

BoganBoy

HSC
Whos living there this sem? I just managed to get a spot because my friend is moving out. but otherwise they are completely full apparently with 400 ppl on waiting place?!!!!

is it really as full as they say?

if you are living on campus anywhere else feel free to discuss too. eg DLC or menzies.

hannahxxx

HSC
Heh 400 ppl waiting? Wowser. There's two rooms in my 5 bed west side flat that are free atm ;) Right now is a really bad time to look for a vacancy. I had to secure my spot ( I've lived there 2 years) in October last year. The best time to apply would've been November/December last year.
As for DLC and Menzies: last time I checked, both are VERY expensive. When I did the calculations both cost about double the rent of what I pay at MUV. DLC has an enrolment fee of $800 (!), then the MINIMUM weekly rent is $378. I don't know how anyone can afford that; apparently they get cleaners and meals provided over there, but still.

BoganBoy

HSC
i lived there last sem too. moved out because i had to pay through out the holidays and my home is just 1.5 hour away. ridiculous policy i say.

MUV in general is a pretty good place to stay. rooms are next to brand new and ppl r generally pretty nice. for an extra 200 you can get cleaner and food at DLC or menzies, lol. guess i just have to clean and cook myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)