• Help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and exam papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

Macleay College (1 Viewer)

inter108

Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
978
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
Knowingnothing said:
Oh lucky you, and you live at Liverpool! Lol.

Well if I get 60 or so, then I'll know I got in anyway with the Western Sydney Bonus.

But still don't know what will be better. With college, it will provide credit for UTS. Hmm.
Haha yea Liverpool :/

but yea i just wanna get my degree and work XD

hopefully by 21.
 

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
177
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
Just doing something in the field of Sports would be out of this world. And I thought no one did Sports Management.

Arghhh. College located right in the city and UWS right at Campbelltown. Damn far places from Parramatta.
 

inter108

Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
978
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
Knowingnothing said:
Just doing something in the field of Sports would be out of this world. And I thought no one did Sports Management.

Arghhh. College located right in the city and UWS right at Campbelltown. Damn far places from Parramatta.
UWS Campbelltown is perfect for me cause it's 20 minutes on the m5 xD

there's a Parramatta Campus.
 

jasond4

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
18
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
Knowingnothing said:
Just doing something in the field of Sports would be out of this world. And I thought no one did Sports Management.

Arghhh. College located right in the city and UWS right at Campbelltown. Damn far places from Parramatta.
Something about UWS doesnt convince me, but thats just my personal opinion.\\

Well im from Campbelltown area and id rather go to the city then up the road, lol.
 

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
177
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
inter108 said:
UWS Campbelltown is perfect for me cause it's 20 minutes on the m5 xD

there's a Parramatta Campus.
That's why you're lucky you live in Liverpool if you get in! Lol.

Parramatta Campus there is, but what is it without Sports Management?...and no gym. Lol.
 

inter108

Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
978
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
Knowingnothing said:
That's why you're lucky you live in Liverpool if you get in! Lol.

Parramatta Campus there is, but what is it without Sports Management?...and no gym. Lol.
xD true Campbelltown is the newest campus haha
 

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
177
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
Aww, not a Liverpool fan? Lol.

Well, keep me updated with your process on your Sports Management decisions / info guys.
 

inter108

Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
978
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
Knowingnothing said:
Aww, not a Liverpool fan? Lol.

Well, keep me updated with your process on your Sports Management decisions / info guys.
Sure will, you to.

Liverpool Suck :santa:
 

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
177
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
inter108 said:
Sure will, you to.

Liverpool Suck :santa:
Lol yeah they do. =P

I was researching some other colleges that offer Sport Management.


The Australian College of Physical Education
http://www.acpe.edu.au/

Located at Olympic Park. $15,400 / Year (2 Semesters). They do ask for HSC results though and a UAI of 65. Which sucks. Lol


Australian Business Academy
http://www.aba.edu.au/

Located in Parramatta. Doesn't include UAI or results. Can't find the costs though.

Trying to find what other Colleges offer to see if there's anything better. Should register for Information Packs too.
 
Last edited:

jasond4

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
18
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
I know a mate who went to ACPE, he said it was shit house, teachers were very unpro and he just wasnt generally happy with the course.
 

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
177
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
jasond4 said:
I know a mate who went to ACPE, he said it was shit house, teachers were very unpro and he just wasnt generally happy with the course.
Hmm. Out of all the colleges, that one looked the best. Know any other colleges?
 

jasond4

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
18
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
I personally am going for Macleays, I just wish someone who did the course previously would give some advice/feedback etc, but i know there are a few others:;

- APM
- the uni's UTS, UWS
- theres some place at Manly, cant think of the name though, sorry dude.
 

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
177
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
jasond4 said:
I personally am going for Macleays, I just wish someone who did the course previously would give some advice/feedback etc, but i know there are a few others:;

- APM
- the uni's UTS, UWS
- theres some place at Manly, cant think of the name though, sorry dude.
Yeah. I want more information on Sports Management overall. Would be nice to have some background information, but not a lot of people do it.
 

jasond4

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
18
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
Knowingnothing said:
Yeah. I want more information on Sports Management overall. Would be nice to have some background information, but not a lot of people do it.
What kind of info, specifically u after?
 

inter108

Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
978
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
I applied for the Manly one (forget what it's called)

But withdrew my application cause i heard there was a interview LMAO
 

jasond4

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
18
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
Knowingnothing said:
What the studies will be on, cost, entry requirements, facilities, quality of college etc...
Most of those questions are answered in the info packs that get sent out.

You could also google 'sport management courses' you might get some results/answers that way.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top