Macmillan Macquare Revision Guides - Online Test (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
haha don't bother its a joke, damn me for buying in last year before maq came out

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ummm.. some people perfer Mac over Excels actually saying that its better *shrugs*
check out in the mac uni's prospectus books ROFL they advertise mac study guides

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
it really does depend on the subject whether you use macw and excel.. and although you can ask others for their advice over which is best, why dont you go the shops and take a flick through them and see which is best for YOU ( the personwho asked whether to get excel or macquar) ie see which layout appeals more to you, and which looks like it has the content and options you are doing

fruitbonbon17

Tenille said:
im trying to decide whether to buy the modern history excel or maq right now, anyone have an opinion?
excel modern history is shit
maq is ok
i reckon the best one is the one called "get smart"
but remember that you cant rely on study guides for modern... they really only outline and you need historiography and stuff as well...
and they all only give about 1 page each for personality studies, when in the exam that part involves 2 exams worth 20%

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
fruitbonbon17 said:
excel modern history is shit
maq is ok
i reckon the best one is the one called "get smart"
but remember that you cant rely on study guides for modern... they really only outline and you need historiography and stuff as well...
and they all only give about 1 page each for personality studies, when in the exam that part involves 2 exams worth 20%

Hahah i brought excel, it was the only one there. i have actual school textbooks that will cover the majority of the stuff, this is just to make sure everything is covered and its a quick study.

I photocopied the get smart WW1 section, and found it way to brief..

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i only have mac cos our legal teacher photocopied the excel for us n its a bunch of crap i prefer mac neday

rumour

HSC
Tenille said:
well ok lets use sor i have both excel and maq,
to put simply excel is shit and was a watse of $30, where as maq goes over everything really well and is a great summary.

I don't know what subjects you are talking about, but i have the maq legal, sor and geog and i find that they are great. and my friend uses the science ones (chem & physics) and she likes them as well.

But hey when it gets down to it its personal choice and whatever version you think will do he job :)
yeah, I was talking about the Physics mac, it does not have the research type dot points from the syllabus.

rumour

HSC
Miffy said:
Don't be a tightarse and buy the actual study guide geez.
I do have the actual study guide!!!
Oh you mean him, right ,no get the excel instead!!!

j.chandler

HSC
heyy, does anyone know the passwords for the online macquarie testing for
english
general maths
or legal studies?
thanks heaps!

biology is mitosis :)

jakjak303

HSC
The preliminary legal studies one is jury. Buh that website doesn't work anymore.. How do you get to it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)