Macq commerce, just missed out. HELP! (1 Viewer)

ihgjuk

HSC
I got 84.45 for my UAI and Macq commerce is 84.55. Its that or UWS. I need to know iss there any way to still get in? whats the deal with late round offers? is there anything i can do? kthx

withaface

HSC
enrol into a course with a lower cut off then transfer after a year, or even try transferring during the mid semester.

ihgjuk

HSC
Isnt it too late to enrol for another course? sorry if I'm n00b.. shouldve read up on this stuff..

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
Go for your 2nd option (accept) BUT definitely keep mac commerce as first preference in late round (Id suggest uve got a fighting chance!). Maybe contact Economics and Finance division (commerce) and ask them wat your options are - can;t hurt. Good luck

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Try SIBT, that's how I got into Macquarie. All the units are the same as at Macquarie, and you won't lose any time using this alternative entry path.

http://www.sibt.nsw.edu.au/

After one year at SIBT, you'll enter into the second year of a Macquarie commerce degree. Therefore, no time is lost fucking around with degrees and transfers.

wyho

HSC
N/A
i gave up my commerce macq main round preference, hope that went to u during the late round!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)