MACQ ... first thing that comes to your head when u think of BOS members (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
Orange Juice said:
hopeful & what971, i can be anything you want. i know that ive been guest starring with Suga in both of your dreams...
who said anything bout guest starring ? 4 me ur the one n only :p
lol pity i couldnt tell it wuz u, might have known if u azn or not

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
damnation said:
Krish, you finally came to a law lecture!

That or maybe I haven't noticed you there before :eek:
:rofl: HAHA yeh ur right...second time at a law lecture...I only went to it coz i didnt have to go visit the wife that day :p but srsly, ive been missing out, the lectures are actually pretty damn good!

out of interest, whats the name of the lecturer? You know, the one with the british accent...is that Denise?

how come you saw me and i didnt see you?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
supra - my former b!tch ;) yeah as he said, went through everythin with this guy... me n him always have these moments of deja vu omg its freaky..... im the asian version of him and he's the curry version of me :D

... - met him on my first day, comp guy... borrowed book off him and i relent it to someone else lol, shouted me wedges once :D played pool a lot with him in first sem, nice fella all round :p

redrum - bought books off him in yr11 and went allll the way to blacktown to get them haha... forgot his face ... i thought i knew who he was at uni once but when i asked supra he said it wasnt him so yeah lol... and i got stalked by him in o-week T_T

nd - actuary, president of imbg, said hi to him as he was in the stall next to me in o-week, very into investing

clairegirl - me n supra bargained accounting notes from her lol $$$ and had a lil dispute in the process haha

asylum - asian who spends too much time on the computer and bos :p oh and dislikes fobs haha

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
*hopeful* said:
at the same time i can tell you dont really want to know. your luvin the mysterious'ness we got goin on.

monique66

Supra said:
:rofl: HAHA yeh ur right...second time at a law lecture...I only went to it coz i didnt have to go visit the wife that day :p but srsly, ive been missing out, the lectures are actually pretty damn good!

out of interest, whats the name of the lecturer? You know, the one with the british accent...is that Denise?

how come you saw me and i didnt see you?
Haha, yeah thats Denise- the one that wrote the juris book. I laughed so hard when she mentioned something about 'getting wet.' Haha, mature law students :p

I was on the other side of the theatre to you. You walked in a bit late so thats probably why I noticed you come in. I'd say next time come and sit with me but since that was the last juris lecture... :eek:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
damnation said:
Haha, yeah thats Denise- the one that wrote the juris book. I laughed so hard when she mentioned something about 'getting wet.' Haha, mature law students :p

I was on the other side of the theatre to you. You walked in a bit late so thats probably why I noticed you come in. I'd say next time come and sit with me but since that was the last juris lecture... :eek:
HAHAHAH oh shit she's the one who wrote the book! LOL i remember something along the lines of "I dont like getting wet" and one of the guys behind me went "oooooooooooo" :p very mature ;)

awww i was so lonely :p Pity that was the lecture...i actually regret jigging them :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
oooh i forgot someone!

rage against bos: Absolutellyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOVE HER!! the equivalent of me, except she's got gorgeous red hair n freckles and she's from the country, she's smart and has an organisational psychology internship and hrrm okay... maybe not the equivalent of me but close enuf!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
As if not invite Suga... :(

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
MaryJane said:
AIcf- All I can gather is that he's a comp student (or similar)
Hehehe - no i am a media/music student - but i am heavily into computers :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
I dont think I'm at MQ or on this forum enough to do the survey.. don't know what I would say about half the people hahaha.
Though Asylum, MaryJane, Skittled, Jezzmo, Pwaryuex, Cyan Phoenix and Suga Buni are all cool because they have spoken to me without running away =D All in the cafeteria come to think of it!
iambored stalked me somewhere and wont tell me where =( theres a few bos people who like stalk me at work, I bet it was there!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lol I sold cro_angel a textbook too in after Yr.12 I think. HAHA

*hopeful*

HSC
^hahah i didnt notice this till now....well sorrri mr pimp-sta :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think shes implying you + barry white music + chics on bos = massive orgy fest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)