Macquarie Uni Info Day (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Foxodi said:
Guess I'll just fire a bunch of questions over the phone at them.
Did you ring up? I want to know if I spoke to anyone from here...

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Did you ring up? I want to know if I spoke to anyone from here...
Lol i didnt ring but i did go to the arts area and asked a few questions wouldnt be surprised if it was you who i was talking to. As for the girls...anyone know if any of them do International studie.... only kidding.

Well its looking like Macquarie is the right uni for me see you guys there soon :wave:

williamc

HSC
-Cake-or-Death- said:
Lol i didnt ring but i did go to the arts area and asked a few questions wouldnt be surprised if it was you who i was talking to. As for the girls...anyone know if any of them do International studie.... only kidding.

Well its looking like Macquarie is the right uni for me see you guys there soon :wave:
have fun learning about african politics m8

knotsandcrosses

HSC
i guess ill be ending up at macq this year as well. though i totally missed out on the info day yesterday -_- ergh. would have made me more confident with my decision.

Poad

HSC
I was there - it was alright. I wasn't able to make the last Open Day so yeah it was pretty useful. I spoke to a lady about Actuarial Studies and uh, I'll be doing that with Applied Finance.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Poad said:
I was there - it was alright. I wasn't able to make the last Open Day so yeah it was pretty useful. I spoke to a lady about Actuarial Studies and uh, I'll be doing that with Applied Finance.
i'll see you there!!!

im gonna start off doing actuarial/sci(maths)

i heard applied finance is the most popular combination for actuarial

Also, u can have peice of mind, beacuse apart from the combinations with law or computer science, all other double actuarial degrees have the same program of study for the first year as the single degree, which means after first year u can still change your 2nd degree betweeen maths, stats, economics, finance, & accounting with no penalty :)

Poad

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
i'll see you there!!!

im gonna start off doing actuarial/sci(maths)

i heard applied finance is the most popular combination for actuarial

Also, u can have peice of mind, beacuse apart from the combinations with law or computer science, all other double actuarial degrees have the same program of study for the first year as the single degree, which means after first year u can still change your 2nd degree betweeen maths, stats, economics, finance, & accounting with no penalty :)
I'll be looking forward to being owned by you in assessments then! :p

And thats pretty cool that you can change your second degree after the first year, I may end up changing to maths or economics then.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
knotsandcrosses said:
i guess ill be ending up at macq this year as well. though i totally missed out on the info day yesterday -_- ergh. would have made me more confident with my decision.
What is your situation?

Also I guess I might see any people doing education gg second degree >.>

knotsandcrosses

HSC
Umm my situation..

I completed a diploma of communications and media and now im planning to go to uni this year.

I have a feeling i will end up in Macq.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ahh, probably used the wrong terms, what can we do to help you with your 'decision' :)

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
I'm probably going to Mac too - to do the natural and cultural heritage double degree. I found it helpful because at the September open day i had no clue what I was doing. This time i was armed with questions that no one seemed able to answer sufficiently because of the remodeling of the departments I kept being told "go see Arts" or "go see Science"!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)