• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

magazine advertisement (1 Viewer)

SuperDooper*

HSC
hey,
one of my questions in my irp asks "what ways of advertisement do you think would help expand the awareness of community support resources available?"
the main answer i got back was that magazines would be the best way of advertising it and the second one chosen was television. Just wondering if you guys would be able to help me out and give me some reasons as to why magazines and television would be the best way to advertise community support resources available!!!Thanks alot guys!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

sally_33

HSC
well your IRPs on teenagers is it?? (cant remember..) so can't you just say these would be the best way of advertising support services, because magazines and TV are sources where teenagers gain most of their info?? compare it with something that wouldnt be a good place such as 'newspapers' and a random billboard in the city or something. then say magazines are more widely accesible and so it would be viewed more often, also because more teenagers read magazines and watch TV then read newspapers..

ok i dont know if that made any sense, or if that helps at all, or whether its even what you looking for!! but good luck anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)