Magic (2 Viewers)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
LOL at the above posts. How about i pull out my wand and shoot some magic all over your faces?

ilikebeeef

HSC
LOL at the above posts. How about i pull out my wand and shoot some magic all over your faces?
Nahs, do that to your mum instead. It'll be impossible to do it to me anyway, I have a magical shield around me AND I can teleport faster than you can use spells.

:(:(

So mean.

:(:(

Avada Kadavra! =)
Thongetsu = owned.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Nahs, do that to your mum instead. It'll be impossible to do it to me anyway, I have a magical shield around me AND I can teleport faster than you can use spells.
I did it to your mum! Well then I'll just have to shoot in a massive area and penerate your "magical shield".Penetrate it like 50 times.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Umm i'm not obessed with harry potter so i don't know the effect of the gibberish you mutter.

orcishorde

HSC
Lol, my first post. . . Hmmm?

I perform magic. Currently been in it for a number of years and do effects with cards, coins, ropes, spongeballs and some basic mentalism.

I currently work at La Piazza (Home :: La Piazza) from 7pm - 10pm every Saturday night performing table side magic to patrons. occasionally I do work at Vita Bella (Vita Bella - Epping's Premier Italian Restaurant) in Epping and have recently started up a show which should soon be appearing in Lily's Restaurant and Function Centre in Seven Hills in the next month or so.

Additionally I work corporate events and any private parties that I do get hired for. I have worked for small construction companies all the way up to doing shows for BMW and Sydney FC.

Great fun, Great money, Great job

Sadiah

HSC
Lol, my first post. . . Hmmm?

I perform magic. Currently been in it for a number of years and do effects with cards, coins, ropes, spongeballs and some basic mentalism.

I currently work at La Piazza (Home :: La Piazza) from 7pm - 10pm every Saturday night performing table side magic to patrons. occasionally I do work at Vita Bella (Vita Bella - Epping's Premier Italian Restaurant) in Epping and have recently started up a show which should soon be appearing in Lily's Restaurant and Function Centre in Seven Hills in the next month or so.

Additionally I work corporate events and any private parties that I do get hired for. I have worked for small construction companies all the way up to doing shows for BMW and Sydney FC.

Great fun, Great money, Great job
Lol, how much do you get paid? :p:p:p

But tell me one thing, it's not magic like as in flying people, it's just about sneaky tricks, right? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)