• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

mah babys burnin' (1 Viewer)

spunkycheezle

WoooooooHHHaaaaaaadjklfavhksajfgskjdfhlisdhfkldljsaflk;d!!!!

ooooh yeah go me!!! my babys just burnt onto dvd!!!

all i need to to now is...

script
bibliography
and a little bit o' editing the ye old faithful reflection statement!!!

I AM A WEINER!!!:D :D :D

euphoria

ok.. but be careful because it says that:
* Presentation of video
must be submitted on VHS. the videotape should be clearly labelled.....

so umm... VHS if its a video... sorry :(
cuz i was going to put mine on dvd, but once i read that... i had to stick to VHS!

spunkycheezle

not my fault... he said he called them... and they said it was ok... any way stupid ppl are hogging the analogue card... so cant shove it on tape if i wanted to... i wanna roll down a nice green hill...

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by spunkycheezle
my teacher is one of those 40 somethings who like to show off the fact that their "in" and tech savvy
are we in the same school? ;)

hehe... our school just got all these latest video equipment!

euphoria

OMG so we could put it on dvd??? :(
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
that is sooooooooo no fair... quality is so different on dvd than it is on VHS.... damn stupid syllabus... are you sure??????
I dunno.... :(

spunkycheezle

yuh u can shove it on dvd... but it doesnt look like its getting any where!!! :chainsaw: i finished my video like a month ago and now im suffering because my teacher decides to take "paternity" leave in the last 4 weeks... and all the other ppl are just too lazy and selfish to share the luv... i mean the stoopid thing doesnt work as a dvd... it dont want to work??? why??? i burnt it and went through it correctly... maby its just the ps2... maby their dvd playing capabilities just suck...

...no its only the english department that seems to be scamming the money out of the schools funds... all other areas are pathetic...

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by spunkycheezle
yuh u can shove it on dvd... but it doesnt look like its getting any where!!! :chainsaw: i finished my video like a month ago and now im suffering because my teacher decides to take "paternity" leave in the last 4 weeks... and all the other ppl are just too lazy and selfish to share the luv... i mean the stoopid thing doesnt work as a dvd... it dont want to work??? why??? i burnt it and went through it correctly... maby its just the ps2... maby their dvd playing capabilities just suck...

...no its only the english department that seems to be scamming the money out of the schools funds... all other areas are pathetic...
I've burnt it on a dvd but I put it on a VHS because I am scared that the DVD would 'skip' which happened in one of my teachers' rooms :eek:

jizmiester

hey can anyone help!...you only need to submit a biblo with thye MW for a critical response right? for Short stories can ur biblo be in your journal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)